PDA

View Full Version : Tick or treat - holler in the hills/brownsville, ky 10/25

Hyzer'n_Howie
09-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Tick Or Treat Disc Golf Tournament

October 25th @ Holler In The Hills Disc Golf Course in Brownsville, KY.
Registration and Check-in starting at 8:00 a.m.
Players Meeting at 9:30 a.m.
Shotgun start at 10:00 a.m.
PDGA C-Tier Event
All PDGA divisions offered - Must have at least 4 to have a division
2 rounds of 18 holes with an hour for lunch in between rounds
Lots of good food ($5 all u can eat for lunch) available at the Course or several places to eat in town 1/2 mile up the road.
Come down Saturday (Oct. 24th) and get grooved on the Course.
Free primitive camping on the Course with some electricity and water available. Nice clean Motel rooms available 1/2 mile from Course for 40.00 a night (this includes tax and all). Please be sure to call in advance if you plan to camp or if you want a Motel room so I can set it up.
There will be 6 Amateur Tee Pads for all Amateurs except Advanced. The Amateur pads will be on holes #2, #3, #5, #6, #7 and (#9 or #18).
Field is limited to 72 players.
Discs/Merchandise to be awarded to 45% Amateur Divisions; Cash for 40%Pros
Trophies for all division winners.
Cost:
Open - $55
Other Pros - $45
Advanced - $35
Intermediate - $30
Recreational - $25
Novice - $20
Juniors - $15

PRICES INCLUDE $2 PDGA and $5 GREENS FEES!!!
Extra $10 fee for non-PDGA members.

For more information about the Course and photos go to: hollerinthehills.com or contact Howie Baird at 270-597-9477 or via email at lil_trumperboy@yahoo.com

Sweat
09-17-2009, 02:26 PM
For those of you that have not played Howie's course it is well laid out and a very sweet course on his property.

G1nked
09-17-2009, 03:34 PM
My sister lives about 10 miles from there and if anyone is interested we could probably camp out at her home and have access to running water ect ect.
I would like to caddy possibly so to whomever knows me let me know if your interested in the offer.