PDA

View Full Version : Nabc cvo

Airborne
09-07-2009, 07:27 PM
I want to express my thanks to all who worked so hard to make this years CVO a big success. We didn't get the numbers of players that we had hoped for, but the ones who were here had a good time and the tournament went off with very few glitches I think. That is a testament of the work that went in to this event by all who pitched in to bring this off. Again, thank you to all, the LDGC should be proud! :weee:

Sweat
09-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Bubby has the footage of Feldburg hitting the putt that everyone was talking about! When he hit it he took off and did a dance around the basket! Sorry Big G for missing the footage on your camara! Hopefully it will be on youtube before long- Feldburg wanted it on there that night.

J_VanOver
09-08-2009, 04:31 PM
That was a missed putt and the wind blew it back in after it went over the basket for those that didn't get to see it.

Bubby Hill
09-08-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm working on getting this thing downloaded. I also want to post Scott's ace run on #9 in the final nine. Great shot and tournament Scott. Way to hold up the local end buddy!

G1nked
09-08-2009, 08:36 PM
im assuming the photos and videos once uploaded will be linked from LDGC? I would love to see them thats for sure.