PDA

View Full Version : Large Bag looking 4

G1nked
08-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Anybody got a large bag there looking to part with ? I am in the market I just got rid of my starter bag and looking for more room for accessories and a few more discs. Thanks for any considerations

jeremy
09-01-2009, 12:46 PM
I actually have a Phenix bag that's BARELY used that I would part with for $75.

G1nked
09-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Well thanks Jeremy just a bit more then I can swing right now.

John
09-02-2009, 07:20 AM
I have a large Gateway bag that has seen many rounds. It has a few frays but lots of life left in it. I could let it go cheaply.

Hamilton
09-02-2009, 10:22 PM
hey shawn i could even pick that up from john for you and deliver...maybe get another Buffalo Trace round in...John works about 1/4 mile from me...

John
09-03-2009, 07:14 AM
I plan on getting up that way soon, (hopoefully next weekend) would like to meet up with Shawn and have him meet Dalton. It would be good if they could share resources.
He may want to see the bag first. I would not feel comfortable selling it to him without giving him a chance top see if it will meet his needs.

Hamilton
09-03-2009, 08:04 AM
I was thinking you'd get pics...I was only offering because I know shawn can't drive...

G1nked
09-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks guys for the replies. I guess I will go with the Phenix bag from Jeremy because I am going to caddy the tournament this weekend on Saturday at the Fun Farm for him and we worked out a deal. John I would love to meet up to play. I would also like to meet Dalton and share whatever resources I have that could benefit him. I do not know if I will caddy Sunday for anyone at Fun Farm it just depends on transportation. I know my wife just had a stint repaired and wont want to drive for a few days so I will have to play it by ear. So possibly would Sunday be good John? Hamilton you are one hell of a guy and I could not be happier we met up and I hope you have time to play real soon up in my neck of the woods. I cant thank you enough for offering to deliver the bag from John, a lot of people would not be so generous so Hamilton you give me a call anytime your wanting to play and Im ready. Would Sunday be good for you as well?
Just let me know and Thanks again John and Hamilton
here is my cell John call me to arrange a good time to play when your available
502 544 ten sixty one.

John
09-04-2009, 07:19 AM
Doubt I could do Sunday, that is my oldest sons birthday. How about next Saturday?

G1nked
09-04-2009, 02:29 PM
well that may be ok. I may go out of town to my sisters to play some courses in Brownsville, Ky and Bowling Green but that is very sketchy and nothing concrete as of yet. I could let you know by the middle of the week, maybe we could get Hamilton to come as well and anyone else as far as that goes. I love to meet people in the disc golf community.
Ill keep you posted John

John
09-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Sounds good.

John
09-09-2009, 11:17 AM
well that may be ok. I may go out of town to my sisters to play some courses in Brownsville, Ky and Bowling Green but that is very sketchy and nothing concrete as of yet. I could let you know by the middle of the week, maybe we could get Hamilton to come as well and anyone else as far as that goes. I love to meet people in the disc golf community.
Ill keep you posted John

What does your Saturday look like?
If you are going to Brownsville and BG will you be traveling through E-town?
If so I could show you around Freeman Lake.

G1nked
09-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Well we will go down on Friday Night more then likely, I would love to take a rain check because me and a few friends are planning to go to Freeman Lake in the near future because I hear thats a nice course. I will definetly keep you posted on when is good. Im not 100% on BG yet but really would like to go there as well.

John
09-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Well we will go down on Friday Night more then likely, I would love to take a rain check because me and a few friends are planning to go to Freeman Lake in the near future because I hear thats a nice course. I will definetly keep you posted on when is good. Im not 100% on BG yet but really would like to go there as well.

Just let me know about this weekend if your free.
Gimme a shout when you can get to Freeman.