PDA

View Full Version : North Midwest Road Trip

weeman
07-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Hey folks, here in two weeks I'll be making a trip up to Minneapolis to visit some friends for a few days and would like to get some opinions on some courses. I'm building a lot of time in to play and wanted to know where would be the best options. I've already got some of the courses used in the Minnesota Majestic on my list. The major cities that I'll be passing through and stopping in are Minneapolis, MN, Madison, WS, Chi-town, South Bend, and Cincy for Lincoln Ridge and Mt. Airy to top it off. Most of this allotted time is on the return leg of the trip and I'd like to get a few rounds in Madison and South Bend or thereabouts to break up the driving a little bit. I've heard of a ball golf course in Chicago that I might play unless I hear of anything else that would be better or cheaper. If any one could give me an idea of any standout courses or something I might enjoy, that would be great. I plan on posting something on the message boards of said cities' clubs to get their opinions and maybe try to meet a few people to play but every little bit helps out. Thanks

PDGA#26039
07-31-2009, 09:43 AM
The Lemon Lake complex is in NW indiana, about 45 min from Chicago. It's the site for next years Pro Worlds.
they have 4 courses on site.

Adam
07-31-2009, 11:55 AM
Disc Golf Course Review is the best place to find courses, read reviews, look at pictures and gauge the quality of a course.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/browse_map.php