PDA

View Full Version : Light Blue Tie Died Lightning 150 driver thrown very little

G1nked
07-27-2009, 09:37 PM
I lost this on Monday July 27, 2009 on hole 18 around 5pm. I tried to throw a hyzer to the right and it went over the creek and hooked into the briar patch. I and two others looked for about 35 minutes and to no avail. I do have it marked with my number in red sharpie and i believe it's roughly 60 ft away from the basket but could be over the hill. Its my first driver and I just got it down and now its gone. I know if anyone finds its from L.D.G.C .they would contact me so I do feel reassured for that
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Ginked420/th_Funtimes.jpg (http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Ginked420/?action=view&current=Funtimes.jpg)

but honestly after receiving a rolled over ankle and a shin that looks like a mad beaver locked on and molested, I doubt anyone will find it :bang:
you should see the other guy!

Hamilton
07-27-2009, 10:13 PM
i just found a 150 cheetah today...tried the number on it and person on the phone had no clue who "dane" was...you can have it if you want it...or i have several other drivers you could pick one from if you want...just gave away a 150 leopard the other day that i had found at CV with no name...

G1nked
07-28-2009, 02:50 AM
Well Hamilton I really do appreciate your offer it is more then kind, I would love to take you up on that but since I do not drive due to my vision loss it may be more challenging to accomplish than you may want to mess with. I live in Greenville, Indiana just a few miles from Buffalo Trace and from time to time I have friends that play elsewhere but I guess Buffalo Trace is my stomping grounds for disc golf. I have played at Gary E Cavan twice now and Iroquois once and even Fun Farm once so if your offer still stands I would love to work something out. I have only found one disc, but thank goodness it was marked,so I have arranged to return it to Bub Hill next time we play at Iroquois.He was more than appreciative because he said it was one of his favorite discs and he didn't believe a rookie to the sport would go thru the effort to contact him which is the right thing to do imo so If you want to PM me your contact info I would love to take you up on your more then generous offer. I love this sport that I just did become addicted too and I would play everyday of the week if possible because of meeting people that are good in nature and it is clear you are another one of those people as well. So beggars cant be choosers so I will wait til you contact me with further instructions. I would love a Cheetah. I hope i can return the generosity to someone else in the future.