PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday League Schedule

tamahawk0
07-21-2009, 12:37 PM
I had heard that Muldraugh is now in the Tuesday rotation with Freeman and Radcliff.

I would like to confirm which courses will be played on which date.
Can someone verify this for me please?

Thanks in advance!

jeremy
07-21-2009, 12:42 PM
We're actually playing Meade/Olin tonight. Back to Freeman next week.

tamahawk0
07-21-2009, 02:13 PM
So will Meade and Muldraugh continue to be in the rotation for the rest of the year?
The reason I ask is because I had posted the dates with Freeaman and Radcliff on DGCR, and if these other courses are going to be in the mix, then I need to update DGCR with the correct courses/dates. Is there a schedule posted on here somewhere that says which course will be played on which date?

jeremy
07-21-2009, 02:50 PM
I'll find out for sure tonight but I think so. By the way, who are you?

tamahawk0
07-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Hamilton and I (Bryan) came to Meade Olin a few weeks back, probably 6wks ago or so and played 18 holes with you during your lunch break. You gave us a few pointers which have been very helpful! I haven't got to make it to any of the leauges this year, but hope to pretty soon. Sounds like you guys have been having a great turnout. I am "tamahawk" on DGCR.

jeremy
07-21-2009, 03:28 PM
I thought that was you for some reason. Glad to hear the pointers helped someone. My game has taken a dive! :lol:

See ya on the course sometime.

tamahawk0
07-21-2009, 03:47 PM
Yes, they have been very helpful to me. I'm throwing better more consistently, and when the timing clicks, I'm really throwing some good shots. I keep working at it and find that I am making forward progress. It is nice to have anther set of eyes to observe and help guide us newbies in the right direction.

Thanks again!!!

Hamilton
07-22-2009, 01:56 PM
I thought that was you for some reason. Glad to hear the pointers helped someone. My game has taken a dive! :lol:

See ya on the course sometime.

i have certainly gained and kept a consistent 50 foot in that time...i went from throwing a wraith about 300 to throwing a teebird more than than...now throwing a destroyer/boss close to 400 every time...and my placement has been MUCH improved as well...so thanks again jeremy!