PDA

View Full Version : Results are up!

07-18-2009, 09:15 PM
http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9037

The results are up! Please let me know if I forgot your PDGA number spelled your name wrong or anything.

PDGA#26039
07-18-2009, 09:23 PM
thanks Nick, had a great time.

My last name should be spelled Rief

Also, I'm sure you are aware, but when you submit the results to be official, be sure to designate which divisions played the different layouts. As of now, it looks like the Open played from the short tees, based on the round ratings.
The ratings should even out better when you do this, as of now the open ratings seem about 20 points low each round.

Again, had a great time, love the course. You did a good job running your first tournament congrats!

Scott

lilfatguy
07-18-2009, 09:29 PM
wonderful job Nick, Ed, course was great had a great time keep up the good work can't wait till next years

07-18-2009, 09:29 PM
thanks Nick, had a great time.

My last name should be spelled Rief

Also, I'm sure you are aware, but when you submit the results to be official, be sure to designate which divisions played the different layouts. As of now, it looks like the Open played from the short tees, based on the round ratings.
The ratings should even out better when you do this, as of now the open ratings seem about 20 points low each round.

Again, had a great time, love the course. You did a good job running your first tournament congrats!

Scott

Thanks so much stress got to me at the end but never expected 82 people to show up. Hopefully the next tournament that I run, runs so much smoothly. I already thought about a few things I could of done different. I already have the divisions marked out. So no worries about that.

I'm a fix your name now sorry about that lol.

Airborne
07-18-2009, 09:33 PM
Ed and Nick I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all your hard work today and over the last several months. You both have shown the desire that I wish all the members of the LDGC had. My hats off to you both! Whenever I can do any thing to help, you know how to contact me. Thanks again, I had fun today. :bravo:

bpait
07-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Hi Nick,

My name is Brian Pait and I won the Intermediate division shooting 4 under for both rounds ( two down each round) please update before you submit to the PDGA. Thank you.

Brian Pait

07-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Hi Nick,

My name is Brian Pait and I won the Intermediate division shooting 4 under for both rounds ( two down each round) please update before you submit to the PDGA. Thank you.

Brian Pait

Sorry about that fixed it already.

illyB
07-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Hi Nick,

Brian Pait

Nice shootin man. If that' not a sign to move up (ah bagger ah) I don't know what is :D

bpait
07-18-2009, 10:22 PM
Its all good Nick.Thank you and please tell your father and everyone that helped it was a great tourney and the course looked great! Thank you all for the hard work.

By the way...

Thanks for moving me up! Makes it look like I wasnt bagging so much. HA HA HA :weee:

jamesmcc
07-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Hey Nick you don't have my scores posted right I came in third with an 85 and a 84 can you please correct. :Ahhhh: :Ahhhh: :bang:

scottyb
07-19-2009, 08:34 AM
Good job guys.. I had a great time..

07-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Hey Nick you don't have my scores posted right I came in third with an 85 and a 84 can you please correct. :Ahhhh: :Ahhhh: :bang:

I'll get it sorry. Probably should of waited a day before I posted the results. I was falling asleep while I was doing them lol!

Anybody else missing, scores wrong, or in the wrong division?

jennifer
07-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Nick,

You changed John Allgeier to advance but he played Intermediate and tied for 6th place. Can you please change him back.

07-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Nick,

You changed John Allgeier to advance but he played Intermediate and tied for 6th place. Can you please change him back.

:bang: Thanks for pointing that out also, changing it now. I remember changing him to intermediate but I guess I slipped up and put him in advance on the results.

themick
07-19-2009, 08:36 PM
mickey i know youve heard the song . great time great tourney overall. man the park and course was awesome. i have to agree with scott the ratings look low i didnt think i shot that bad. only suggestion i have is add money to pros youll get more there. but i loved the camping out and being right there. thanks to all who worked so hard to get this course ready. it looked great

07-19-2009, 09:29 PM
mickey i know youve heard the song . great time great tourney overall. man the park and course was awesome. i have to agree with scott the ratings look low i didnt think i shot that bad. only suggestion i have is add money to pros youll get more there. but i loved the camping out and being right there. thanks to all who worked so hard to get this course ready. it looked great

Yeah the ratings do look low but I think once I send in the official ratings everything will be right. I know I was trying so hard to add money to the pros since the lack of sponsors. I was even thinking about going in my pocket some more to add some money. But next year 100% there will be money added! I'm going to start pushing this tournament start of the new years.

SubManPierce
07-20-2009, 11:00 PM
Hey Nick, just to let you know you have my name, Brian Pierce in advance, and Brian Pait in intermediate, and Brian Poole in Rec. All of our names are posted Brain. . . . I don't mind the compliment but typo none the less :bang: :bang:

Thanks for running the tourney. . . . Had a blast!!!

07-21-2009, 07:18 AM
Hey Nick, just to let you know you have my name, Brian Pierce in advance, and Brian Pait in intermediate, and Brian Poole in Rec. All of our names are posted Brain. . . . I don't mind the compliment but typo none the less :bang: :bang:

Thanks for running the tourney. . . . Had a blast!!!

Hey I was just trying to give ya compliments lol! I'll have it fix when I get home from work today. I have no clue what I was thinking when I did that.