martin
07-01-2009, 04:51 PM
hole #16 off to left in the jungle - so many discs

josh dunigan i have a roadrunner for you

anyone know a j. cooley - have a star destroyer

also a star leopard

a dx archangel with a (615) phone number

and a champ beast

impressive huh - course this whole time we never found the 502 champ boss larry lost (first lost disc)

also a lost champ beast just to the left of hole #1 (2nd lost disc)

and there is still a lost champ stingray off to the right of #15's basket or #16's pad (3rd lost disc)

oh and a lost red star destroyer short and right of the basket on #6 (4th lost disc)

scottyb
07-01-2009, 05:00 PM
J. Cooley is Josh Cooley.. if you know Ben Verkamp or see him toss the disc too him.. if not I am not sure how much Josh plays.. I will be at the Buffalo Trace Open and can get it too the proper owner that way.. either or.

Did you find these at the same time? lol

Adam
07-01-2009, 06:56 PM
I have Josh Cooley's number so if we don't see him tomorrow at leagues I can give him a call.

porkchop
07-01-2009, 10:17 PM
is the star leopard yellow with the otter creek logo on it ?

Hamilton
07-02-2009, 10:11 AM
is the star leopard yellow with the otter creek logo on it ?

i've got one just like that...

martin
07-02-2009, 01:38 PM
sorry tony - no otter stamp

nick - no name on that beast

adam - i'll get you that destroyer for cooley - also apparently the archangel belongs to a tenn transplant now in indiana

mrjoshd
07-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Thanks a bunch Martin.

I hate #16. That's what I get for trying something out at dusk. Does anybody know if we can #12 trimmed? I found 2 in the "fairway" the other day just walking straight to the basket.

Bird
07-06-2009, 12:04 PM
the yellow leopard martin mentioned had some sort of BATMAN symbol on it i figured it was covering a name so i used some acetone and wahla a name and a number i called him, i also called the number on the archangel both live near the park, and will get em back @ leagues :Birdman

Adam
07-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Thanks a bunch Martin.

I hate #16. That's what I get for trying something out at dusk. Does anybody know if we can #12 trimmed? I found 2 in the "fairway" the other day just walking straight to the basket.
I got an email from the athletic director that the rough in the fairway on #12 has been cut down.

georgetownian
07-08-2009, 03:52 PM
played last night and they really did a nice job cleaning 12. they only cleaned the vine growth directly to the basket. a good shot is now rewarded with a found disc!!!!!!!!!!!!