PDA

View Full Version : Who's coming?

06-23-2009, 06:36 PM
Theres 20 days left until the tournament and I want to get a rough estimate on how many people will be coming to the tournament. Plus I want to make sure we have enough food for everyone. If you can preregister online it would make it a little easier on me. You can find out how to in the Buffalo Trace Open topic.

If you say your coming and haven't paid I'll mark your name as red on here but I'll put you on the list.

Who's coming so far.

Jesse Reid (I think he said put him down can you confirm?)
Adam Higdon
Josh Winfrey
Terry Glass
Jon Winfrey
John Clark
James McCormick
Jeremy Watts
Martin Young
Billy Serapiglia
Scott Bateman
Russel Gore
Michael Ohlman
John Allgeier
Jennifer Allgeier
Scott Reif
Ellena Gallusser
Eric Gallusser
Nathaniel Pope
Cathie Ferguson
Lauren Yurt

Terry Glass
06-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Oh Yeah!!! You know Iíll be there big boy!! Everything will be ready for the first PDGA Tournament at the Big Buffalo! Trees will be trimmed, grass will be manicured, concrete pads will be installed, and extra holes will be in place.

A BIG thanks to everyone who has came out to help so far!

We will be pouring concrete this coming Sunday (6/28/09) starting @ 10 a.m. Hope to see you there.

If we have too many players, you may be excused to play a round or two.

Think positive; throw negative! :weee:

jamesmcc
06-24-2009, 12:59 AM
Nick I'll be there playing adv master #37592 will pay at tourney 8-) :lol:

jeremy
06-24-2009, 07:22 AM
Pretty sure I'll be there.

Jeremy Watts - #21281 - Open

martin
06-24-2009, 11:48 AM
i'll be there -

GLO tourney friday night beforehand -followed up with some camping - must be done

06-24-2009, 05:25 PM
i'll be there -

GLO tourney friday night beforehand -followed up with some camping - must be done

Yes sir! Going to be a blast! Just checking your playing in advanced or open? I'm going to add you to open for right now but if your not playing in open I'll change it.

lilfatguy
06-24-2009, 08:10 PM
im planning on being there and i think eddie is to really enjoyed last years

06-25-2009, 05:48 PM
Anyone else? It doesn't matter if your 100% positive that your going I'm just needing a estimate of how many people I can expect. I have a few people that are already paid and ready to go!

If you are sure your going please leave your name and pdga # and division your playing in though where I can add you to the list.

illyB
06-25-2009, 07:18 PM
I'll be there.
Billy Serapiglia
Am1
I hope to make it to the doubles the night before and most likely camp friday night. Anyone know if it's legal to drink in the campground? :mrgreen:

06-25-2009, 07:23 PM
I'll be there.
Billy Serapiglia
Am1
I hope to make it to the doubles the night before and most likely camp friday night. Anyone know if it's legal to drink in the campground? :mrgreen:

It's not allowed but who will know? Lol your not going to be the only one drinking trust me. I never said anything about that either.. :whistle:

So far its looking like there should be a nice turnout!

illyB
06-25-2009, 08:40 PM
right on. Just didn't know how the rangers or whatever you have up there feel about getting your crunk on in a public park. Are all the tees going to be concreted by tourney time? I've been out of the loop recently 8-)

06-26-2009, 07:02 PM
right on. Just didn't know how the rangers or whatever you have up there feel about getting your crunk on in a public park. Are all the tees going to be concreted by tourney time? I've been out of the loop recently 8-)

All the tee pads should be done by the tournament. But we need to keep the drinking kinda on the down low I probably should of never posted anything about that on the forum.. :doh:

jennifer
06-26-2009, 07:13 PM
We will be there, looking forward to it.

John Allgeier - Advanced #37477
Jennifer Allgeier - Rec Women #37579

themick
06-26-2009, 07:48 PM
im going to try to be there know more later

NPope0002
06-27-2009, 02:02 PM
I am a newbie and have never played in any tournament. 5 other buddies of mine are in the same situation and are going to play for sure, we just haven't registered yet. If anyone can give me a little info on what to expect in our first tournament that would be great. My name is Nathaniel Pope and I will get on my friends to register asap so you know for sure we'll be there. thanks

PDGA#26039
06-27-2009, 07:31 PM
i'm in
scott rief
pdga 26039

06-30-2009, 09:17 PM
Well the work day didn't turn out as easy as we thought! We only got two tee pads poured cause the mixer broke and we had to hand mix everything! We're not 100% sure now if all the tee pads will be done by the tournament but the front nine will be!

Thought I'll post this here to. Make sure everyone knows whats going on.

illyB
06-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Are we gonna have a doubles event friday late afternoonish? I can't do the glow doubles later in the evening because my eye sight sucks, but around 5 or 6 would be nice for the first dubs. Bring your own partner format, skins, pro / am whatev? Hopefully the weather will be like it was today there, beautiful, perfect temp. Great scoring weather. A little windy on the open holes but that's how I like it! Lovin' Buffalo Trace
Let's make this happen, let's say 10 bucks a team?

07-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Are we gonna have a doubles event friday late afternoonish? I can't do the glow doubles later in the evening because my eye sight sucks, but around 5 or 6 would be nice for the first dubs. Bring your own partner format, skins, pro / am whatev? Hopefully the weather will be like it was today there, beautiful, perfect temp. Great scoring weather. A little windy on the open holes but that's how I like it! Lovin' Buffalo Trace
Let's make this happen, let's say 10 bucks a team?

I'll have to talk it over I'll let you know by the end of the weekend what the plan is.

07-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Just to let everyone know if your going to be camping reserve your spots now there going quick!

Also we might have a round during the day that Friday and then the Glow Round.