PDA

View Full Version : Work day Sunday, June 28

Adam
06-22-2009, 12:48 PM
We're going to have another work day at Buffalo Trace this Sunday, June 28 at 10am. We have 9 pads framed, leveled, sitting on gravel and waiting on concrete. The park is going to let us use a concrete mixer attached to a tractor so we can pull it around the course.

Once we're done pouring and finishing 9 pads, we're going to play a round of golf. Hope to see you there.

Adam
06-27-2009, 07:41 PM
The work day is tomorrow with a round of golf (doubles?) afterward, see you there.

martin
06-28-2009, 11:02 AM
no bag tag league at CV today -

go live disc golf not just play it - help with getting in the pads at the buffalo trace workday -

Airborne
06-28-2009, 05:08 PM
I hope all went well at the work day. I wanted to be there, but some personal matters took priority. I look forward to playing a round on the new tee's.

06-30-2009, 08:15 PM
Well the work day didn't turn out as easy as we thought! We only got two tee pads poured cause the mixer broke and we had to hand mix everything! We're not 100% sure now if all the tee pads will be done by the tournament but the front nine will be!

Terry Glass
07-01-2009, 08:54 AM
The next workday will be July 5th. Buffalo Trace Park has agreed to rent us an industrial mixer, which is gas powered and pulled behind a truck. I have located one through Sunbelt Rentals and hopefully things will go a lot smoother. A BIG thanks to all of the help we have been getting. :bravo: I believe we can get all 19 pads done before the tournament.

martin
07-01-2009, 10:20 AM
the few pads so far look and feel great -

hey terry if you ever need help even just doing a little work from day to day let me know - we might be able to get small work teams together to help the larger work days move faster - perhaps

07-01-2009, 04:38 PM
The next workday will be July 5th. Buffalo Trace Park has agreed to rent us an industrial mixer, which is gas powered and pulled behind a truck. I have located one through Sunbelt Rentals and hopefully things will go a lot smoother. A BIG thanks to all of the help we have been getting. :bravo: I believe we can get all 19 pads done before the tournament.

That's good news! Guess I was wrong about the tee pads!