PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis?

Sweat
06-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Has anyone played any of the St. Louis area courses and if you have can you please give me some input about them. I might get the chance to go and play some of them next month.

Adam
06-17-2009, 11:19 PM
I haven't been to St. Louis, but the best places to learn about courses is on disc golf course review. Here's the link to their map browser. Just click on the map and it shows you all the courses in a 30 or so mile radius of where you click. This is easily the best site around to learn about courses, get directions and ready reviews from people who have played them.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/browse_map.php?mode=map

PDGA#26039
06-17-2009, 11:48 PM
st louis has some great courses

i recommend , Jefferson Barracks (behind the Gateway disc store), and Endicott. Souix Passage has some fun holes too. Creave Coure is longer with some par 4's.

I like JB and Endi.

J_VanOver
06-18-2009, 09:54 AM
You can call the Gateway store and see if Dave McCormick will play a round with you at Endicott. He has been known to play rounds with out of town players if he is there. You can name drop DLG and that will help. He has been playing since the mid 80's and anyone that has been around that long and still plays like that can surely be benefitial to play with even if you don't throw is product. Also, he would be good to talk to about the St. Louis courses since he put in a lot of them.

Gateway's Office: 314.487.5204

martin
06-18-2009, 09:59 AM
i second what scott said - we played jefferson barracks and endicott last year on the way out to Tulsa

awesome courses - perhaps two of the nicest courses i have played all over the country

Hamilton
06-18-2009, 09:37 PM
from everything i've read sioux passage is the best, but jefferson barracks is supposed to be very good also...

captain plastic
06-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Endicott is fun. You play right along the express way. Some really
cool holes made out of tires and junk. Really unique park. People
everywhere. You can score there also.

Jefferson B. is a must play. Well, if you like playing with
mature trees and rolling hills. :D

Sweat
06-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Sweet, thank's guys for all the response! I read online and the reviews about the courses, but I wanted some personal opinions. Hope to make it out there in mid-July for a few days. Hopefully maybe go to a Cards game, even though I am a Cubs fan. :)