PDA

View Full Version : Buying Drivers For Cheap

MikeS
06-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Hello,

Newbie here, both to the boards, and the game. My wife and I have now played 3 times, once at Buffalo Trace, and twice at Cavan Park in Georgetown. The game is fun, I've managed 2 birdies so far, and I don't really have much problem putting or with my mid-game. However, driving is taking some getting used to, and we've lost a number of drivers, so far all at Cavan in G-town. That place has some crazy thick rough bordering some holes......errr.....baskets.

So, I'm trying to find some cheap drivers. I really don't care what they are. I've used several so far, Destroyer, Valkyrie, Leopard, Sidewinder, Tee Bird, etc. We bought some factory seconds at Play It Again, but at $9 or so a pop, losing a few at a time can add up. They do have some $4 used discs at times, but I live in Clarksville, and can't stop by a store regularly enough to catch them.

Anyone got some drivers they want to let go for cheap? I'm looking to pay $5 a pop, and don't care if they've been used as long as they aren't destroyed. I love the game so far, just can't afford to keep chucking away Alexander Hamiltons a few at a time when we go play.

Mike

Daniel
06-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Mike,

I have to stop playing and I have A BUNCH that I can sell to you for next to nothing and some I can donate to your cause. Give me a call at 253-2214 and we'll talk about it. I have to work today, but should be able to answer your call.

illyB
06-08-2009, 09:01 AM
I have a ton of used and new stuff also. I'm usually at cv but play the league at irquious occasionally.
Billy 7446717

MikeS
06-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I had promised my little sister that I'd take her fishing today, so I'm out on a lake today. I'll be glad to call you either tonight, depending on when we get home, or Tuesday. Didn't expect such good replies so quickly.

Later.

Mike