PDA

View Full Version : mitchell hill ready

JIMBO
06-02-2009, 08:15 PM
At long last I have finished the clean up from the wind and ice storms. So if you want something different feel free to try it out. I have put course maps just inside the side door of the garage on the right in a box that sits on top of a garbage can lid. Put in lots of work,the big oak that was across 3/12 has been cut in lengths moved and is a new seating area. Opened up the fairways a little but still tight enough to challenge you. If you haven't played the course give it a shot ,if you have come see the changes. Directions are on the site or call me 380-0041. Hope to see a few faces soon.

J_VanOver
06-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Hey Jim,
Do you mind if I come out Sunday?

JIMBO
06-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Please come on over, course has always been open to all club members, it was just in bad shape and with a one man(I mean non gender specific) grounds crew it took a long while to get it up and running after the storms. I am very happy with the way it has shaped up,going to make some improvments today as a matter of fact,so let me know what you think after you try it.
P.S. unlike city courses beer is allowed

J_VanOver
06-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Thanks again Jim for letting me play the course. It looks good.

Everyone should call Jim to go and play his private course. If you can drive to IQ than you can drive to Jim's. More technical than IQ but not as frustrating as CV.

Thanks again for the great time.