PDA

View Full Version : Lost CVO Roc at CV #7

Act_04
06-02-2009, 07:05 PM
I lost my pink 180 2008 CVO-stamp Roc on hole 7 at CV. I launched it right into the woods before the big tree that overhangs the fairway. Looked for about 20 minutes and then gave up. It has my name and number on it so please call me if you find it. Thanks.

-Jason

Hamilton
06-02-2009, 07:15 PM
if you don't end up getting it back, i have an identical one that i rarely throw that i'll sell you cheap...

Daniel
06-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Damn! You beat me to it! :lol:

Act_04
06-02-2009, 10:21 PM
haha, easy guys. I wasn't in love with the disc, but it did come in handy on occasion. As much as it pains me to have to put more Discraft in my bag, I think I'll start throwing the '08 ace race disc in its place.

Hamilton
06-03-2009, 08:15 AM
haha, easy guys. I wasn't in love with the disc, but it did come in handy on occasion. As much as it pains me to have to put more Discraft in my bag, I think I'll start throwing the '08 ace race disc in its place.
LOL that is what i have mainly switched to for mid-range...only throw the roc when i need more fade...i have a few spares of those too if you ever need one...

Act_04
06-03-2009, 11:26 AM
LOL that is what i have mainly switched to for mid-range...only throw the roc when i need more fade...i have a few spares of those too if you ever need one...

I actually have three that are basically untouched besides being thrown in the ace race. There's one at the bottom of IQ pond if anybody wants it real bad, haha. :bang:

martin
06-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Hey jason welcome back to the ville

as jason and hamilton have both found the 09 ace race discs are great stable mid-ranges

i ran the ace races last year and i still have a number of these great discs in stock -

if anyone is looking for a solid mid-range in high quality esp plastic (kinda like star from innova) i have them for sale

$5 each - deals on bulk

let me know - 291-5422