PDA

View Full Version : Maiden at Mingo - June 20th

LyleMcCoon
05-12-2009, 08:49 AM
Maiden at Mingo
Disc Golf Tournament

• Saturday, June 20, at Lake Mingo Disc Golf Course
• Tired of the same people winning the same divisions at every tournament?
• Never won a tournament yourself?
• Then the Maiden at Mingo is the perfect tournament for you!
• At a maiden horse race, only horses who have never won a race are allowed to compete, insuring that one horse will achieve its first, maiden victory.
• At the Maiden at Mingo, every winner at the tournament will be winning his or her division for the first time!
• Players will only be eligible to enter a division if they have never won a tournament (sanctioned or unsanctioned) in that division.
• Registration will start at 8:30 a.m., the Player’s Meeting at 9:00 a.m., and a shotgun start around 9:30 a.m.
• Any and all PDGA divisions are available, including age-protected ones, but there must be at least 2 people to have that division.
• There will be 2 rounds from the regular tees in the morning and 2 rounds from alternate tees in the afternoon (for a minimum of 36 holes played).
• Player’s Packs are available for the first 20 amateurs pre-registered.
• Due to the fact that Mingo only has 9 permanent holes, the field will be limited to the first 50 people registered.
• Cost: Pro – $30, Advanced – $25, Intermediate – $20, Recreational – $15, Novice – $10, Junior – $5
• There will be door prizes for everyone and closest-to-the-pin competitions for each division.
• For more information or to pre-register, contact Lyle McCoon, Jr., at 885-9787, Ext. 24, or njcprsports@windstream.net

LyleMcCoon
05-13-2009, 08:31 AM
My subject line had the wrong date. The tournament is really on the 20th of June, like the post said.

Lyle

OneTime
05-14-2009, 01:09 AM
Yea, I mean it would be ridiculous to have a tourney the same weekend as Lebanon(2k added) :shock: !

Gosh, who would do that?

chuck
05-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Yeah Lyle, help me get that Lexington crowd down here for the Lebanon Open and I'll do all I can do to help promote the Maiden at Mingo for the next week!!

LyleMcCoon
05-15-2009, 12:48 PM
Yeah Lyle, help me get that Lexington crowd down here for the Lebanon Open and I'll do all I can do to help promote the Maiden at Mingo for the next week!!

Lexington doesn't travel well, and I have no idea why. We never seem to be able to get more than a couple carloads of guys to any tournament out of town.

Post up the info on our site.

Lyle

chuck
05-15-2009, 12:51 PM
I'll do that Lyle. What's the site address?

LyleMcCoon
05-18-2009, 10:23 AM
I'll do that Lyle. What's the site address?

The address is http://bdga.hyperboards.com/