PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From Pensacola!!

Mark_McAlister
04-18-2009, 11:38 PM
Hey guys, I was just wondering how everybody was doing?? Its going good Here Whooping some but on the discgolf courses, nothings changed, I'm the regional pro here now and I'm designing a course hopefully it will be done by winter 2010!!! I was just checking up on you guys!! See you Soon!!!

lilfatguy
04-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Hey mark, Good to hear from you hope everyoneis doing well and throwing low scores hope you get up this way to play soon .....see y6a LILFAT GUY

Sweat
04-20-2009, 08:03 PM
What's up Mark? Good to hear you doing good down South! R you getting paid to design that course?

captain plastic
04-20-2009, 10:34 PM
What up Mark?
I am sure you are eating up the local competition.
Keep up the good work around the course.

jeremy
04-21-2009, 08:13 AM
Hey man...heard you got married. Congrats! Glad to hear all is going well.

Mark_McAlister
04-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Yeah its going well!! I am not getting paid to design the course, I would not except any money anyways... if I do Im going to donate it back to the club... I did get married, Feb 8th, we were both Baptized and married on the same day!! We are going to have the serious wedding on July 11th. We had a commitment ceremony on the 8th and signed the papers, We love each other so much were doing it again!! LOL Other than that everything is great. I am hoping to post the design on here as soon as I get the layout info, surveys and such, its at a sports complex around a soccer field. From what I have heard its a big piece of land 50 acres or so... I went to look at it and its going to be sweet lots of thick mature trees and some open areas, palms and palmettos. Its going to be nice!!!

captain plastic
04-21-2009, 03:44 PM
Where is the new course going to be?

How many aces have you had at the Blue Angels course?

Have you played the course in Mobile on the college? It's an awesome course.

Take care