PDA

View Full Version : ripped off monarch

martin
04-18-2009, 05:13 PM
threw my champ monarch up for a second shot on 18 up over the rd going into the golf course

this silver pt crusier pulls up - golfer jumps out picks it up jumps back in his car and he is gone

so if anyone sees it - it is a green champ monarch my name and number is on it - 2 aces on the year with it - bleh - didn't even look down the fairway as i was yelling at him

Hamilton
04-19-2009, 01:00 PM
What course was this at?

martin
04-19-2009, 01:41 PM
charlie v

Sweat
04-19-2009, 05:58 PM
You've got to be kidding!

illyB
04-19-2009, 06:04 PM
the curse of the green disc. I had one swiped in BG right before a round!!

Karma is a b!tch

Kao
04-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Wow, thats pretty lame! I hope you are able to recover it soon.

georgetownian
04-19-2009, 11:17 PM
gotta be hard to drive a pt cruiser.......jj hope no one takes offense.......just saying thieves and pt cruiser go together like french fries and ice cream.

John
04-20-2009, 02:13 PM
I had something like that happen to me at Freeman last week.
Through my drive off 11, landed about 4 feet from the road (in bounds) and this mini van stops, gets out and grabs it up.
If you know Freeman lake you know there is no where else to drive your mini van, except right up to 11's tee.
I was blocking the road until he said "oh is this yours? I thought it was free."

jeremy
04-20-2009, 02:28 PM
If you know Freeman lake you know there is no where else to drive your mini van, except right up to 11's tee. I was blocking the road until he said "oh is this yours? I thought it was free."
Ha! Glad you got it back.

Sweat
04-20-2009, 06:51 PM
I remember that Billy, I was right there! The guy from Chicago threw his Ken Climo vs Barry Schultz - Battle roc in practice and some lady from under the pavillion came out and stole it. He confronted her and told her he was going to call the police and she drove off and threw it out the window. Crazy Bitch!!!
the curse of the green disc. I had one swiped in BG right before a round!!

Karma is a b!tch

John
07-02-2009, 06:53 AM
I think I found your disc on hole 4 at Freeman. It's Green with a CV ace inked close to the rim.

Hamilton
07-02-2009, 09:13 AM
I think I found your disc on hole 4 at Freeman. It's Green with a CV ace inked close to the rim.

that would be so sweet if it is martin's! good lookin out john!

martin
07-02-2009, 12:40 PM
thats amazing john

it is was green champion - only green one i ever had -

love to get that back - not sure when i'll be able to get out towards etown - but you could surely hand it to any louisville player on a tuesday night - i know james mccormick is usually out there

sure glad those who nabbed it out in the open didn't know how to find it once it was out of sight

Hamilton
07-02-2009, 03:28 PM
thats amazing john

it is was green champion - only green one i ever had -

love to get that back - not sure when i'll be able to get out towards etown - but you could surely hand it to any louisville player on a tuesday night - i know james mccormick is usually out there

sure glad those who nabbed it out in the open didn't know how to find it once it was out of sight

i can pick it up from john and bring it back to the ville with me on any day that i'm working (today, monday, tuesday, etc)

Kao
07-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Good to hear it is returning home!

John
07-03-2009, 06:12 AM
I should see James Tuesday at Radcliff.

Glad to get it back to you.