PDA

View Full Version : RELAY FOR LIFE DISC GOLF

CTMAN
04-14-2009, 07:28 PM
I AM ONE OF A FEW PEOPLE ASKED TO DO A RELAY FOR LIFE DISC GOLF FUNDRAISER. IT WILL BE HELD MAY 30TH AT RADCLIFF CITY PARK. THERE WILL BE PRIZES, POSSIBLY SOME SHIRT AND/OR DISCS WITH THE EVENT. THERE ALSO MIGHT BE SOME FOOD AND DRINKS THERE. I WILL POST MORE INFORMATION WHEN I GET IT BUT IT WILL HAPPEN. WE ALREADY HAVE TALKED WITH THE CITY OF RADCLIFF AND HAVE THE PARK AND PAVILLION TO USE.

CTMAN
04-27-2009, 04:55 PM
THE 1ST ANNUAL RELAY FOR LIFE DISC GOLF TOURNAMENT WILL BE MAY 30TH AT RADCLIFF CITY PARK. REGISTRATION WILL BE HELD AT 9AM WHEN THE PARK OPENS AND TEE OFF WILL BE AROUND 10AM. SOME OF THE PRIZES ARE $100 WALMART GIFT CARDS AMOUNG OTHER THINGS. WALMART IS WORKING WITH RELAY FOR LIFE TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, POST REPLIES AND I WILL ANSWER AS SOON AS I KNOW. WE ONLY HAD LIMITED TIME TO GET THIS GOING BUT ARE WORKING HARD TO MAKE IT A YEARLY TOURNAMENT. TELL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, OR ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT HAS BEEN TOUCHED BY CANCER.

martin
05-04-2009, 01:44 PM
what will be the cost to play?

considering linking a mini-bag tag tourney up with your relay for life tournament - might be a great combo

CTMAN
05-06-2009, 03:13 PM
WHAT IS A MINI BAG TAG? I'VE ONLY BEEN PLAYING DISC GOLF FOR A YEAR OR SO, SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS. IF YOU POST SOME INFO I'LL ASK THE MAIN GUY IF IT'S COOL. I WOULDN'T KNOW WHY IT WOULDN'T BE. COST FOR THE TOURNAMENT IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE $20. ALSO IF YOU KNOW ANY COMPANY THAT WOULD WANT TO BE PART OF THIS AS A SPONSOR, POST THAT TO AND A WAY THAT I CAN CONTACT THEM. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. WE HAVE A SMALL TIME LEFT TO GET THIS THING GOING BIG, BUT HOPE IT WILL BE A YEARLY EVENT. THANKS FOR THE REPLY.

martin
05-15-2009, 11:19 AM
My name is Martin Young - i am a golfer from louisville - i am heading our Bag Tag League for 2009 - and i hope i can answer your questions.

We have these bag tags here flowing through Louisville - for all local players. I was looking to have a two-round tournament.

I noticed that you are running this event in Radcliff and it got me thinking if we get a number of the bag taggers (38 so far) out to your tournament - we can both help with the relay for life and have a disc golf tourney at the same time.

the bag tags in no way would have any influence on your event - they are basically just a side game -

but any info tee-off times, cost for divisions, etc. be great

thanks much martin

jeremy
05-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Is this one round or two. I'll try and make it.

John
05-26-2009, 07:36 AM
What is the entry fee?
What different divisions will be offered?