PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts and Prayers for Bub Hill and his family

Fireman Tim
04-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Everyone please keep Bub Hill and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Bubs' Dad is in the hospital and is very ill. Bub and his family will soon be making some tough decisions in the days to come so keep them in mind. There is not a better person in this disc golf community than Bub....his outgoing personality and friendliness is priceless. Hang in there Bubster...You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Fireman Tim

Sweat
04-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Sorry too hear of this bad news Bub! The good Lord knows best and I know he will guide you and your family with the decisions ahead. You all will be in my prayers and thoughts that this time. :(

captain plastic
04-10-2009, 12:06 AM
I will be thinking about you and your dad Bub.

Kao
04-10-2009, 06:42 AM
We will keep you and your family in our prayers Bub!

Airborne
04-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Hey Bub, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I know what you are going through, I've already been there. I know that when that time comes, it is best to think about what your Dad would want and not what you and your heart might want if you know what I mean. My best wishes go out to you and your family.

Sweat
04-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Bub just called me and let me know that his dad died yesterday! His mom also is in bad shape! She fell and broke both her pelvisis. Please remember Bub at this time , it's has to be very difficut to face this road ahead of him. I lost dad year's ago and I know what he is going and it is very difficult. :cry: :cry: :cry:

jamesmcc
04-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Sorry to hear about your dad Bub. I don't know about a parent but I did lose my wife so I know they both hurt. Just remember time does heal all. God bless!!! :( :( :cry:

Hamilton
04-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Sorry to hear Bub...I lost my dad last year rather unexpectedly, I know how tough it is...I will keep you and your family in my prayers

PDGA#26039
04-11-2009, 11:39 PM
hang in there bub our thoughts are with you

jeremy
04-12-2009, 08:23 AM
We're praying for peace and comfort in this trying time for your family Bubby!

bub hill7
04-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Hey guys, thanks so much for all your support and prayers, it really means the world to me. I'm truly blessed and grateful to have all of you in my life. It's been a very trying time for my family, but we're very resilient and will get through this because of the Good Lord and people like yourselves. Mom is hanging in there. She had surgery on her wrist yesterday and faces some long-term rehab on her other injuries, but she's a pretty tough lady and will battle hard. Thanks again for all of your support and may God Bless all you you. Happy Easter to all! BUB

Sweat
04-14-2009, 12:00 AM
:cry:

Mark_McAlister
04-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Sorry to hear about that Bub.. Thoughts and prayers from Pensacola.

bub hill7
04-14-2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks Mark, I really appreciate it.