PDA

View Full Version : Brent Hambrick Open

Sweat
04-08-2009, 09:31 PM
For anyone going this year, I called the host hotel Baymont Inn and got a room for $62 a night. The lady working there said that there is another event in town and rooms are going fast and there are only a few King bed rooms left. There are other hotels in town but I don't know if they have a disc golf rate. Awesome tournament and awesome courses! Feldberg and Avery Jenkins have already signed up! For anyone wanting to play a top notch tourny then make the 2 1/2 hour drive and make it to the 2009 Brent Hambrick Open. I watch Barry Schultz take a 9 on the Dam shot down hill last year. Man was he pissed! Lol.

Sweat
04-08-2009, 09:34 PM
I forgot to put the date up, it's July 11th and 12th. :wink:

jamesmcc
06-18-2009, 12:57 AM
So how many from louisville will be there I'm going 8-) :doh: :bravo:

JIMBO
06-26-2009, 12:28 PM
I'll be going for about my 6th or 7th trip up there. My wife and I are leaving on thursday before the tourney. Always a ? I don't know if fun time is the way to phrase it, but it is addictive. You can ask Sweat, Bubby, B Doyle, or Fireman Tim, the Hoover Dam course will HUMBLE YOU! That being said I do keep going back. Maybe we can hook up Friday and i'll show you the course. Let me know.

bub hill7
06-26-2009, 03:15 PM
I have other words other than "Humble"! Jim is right though, it is addictive. I will be back in 2010 to take on the Grand Masters. Hey Jim, did you get my message about Sunday? Give me a call if you get this message. Take care buddy.

jamesmcc
06-26-2009, 11:25 PM
I'll be going up Fri. morn. if you like we'll meet up and play a round that would be great :bravo: :weee: 8-)

Sweat
07-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Best of luck team LDGC up at the Hambrick! Hopefully the rounds won't last 8 hours like they did last year :Ahhhh:

jamesmcc
07-13-2009, 11:51 AM
The rounds lasted awhile because we had a storm delay during play great courses there .Was glad to win the adv. master div. the trophy was very nice and watching pros like Feldburg .Jenkins and Doss was awesome. :weee: :weee: :bravo: 8-)

Sweat
05-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Who's going this year? LOVE THE BRENT HAMBRICK!!!!!

Sweat
06-21-2010, 10:39 PM
Filled up and have been put on a waiting list!

Airborne
06-21-2010, 10:48 PM
I will be going up to the Hambrick on Fri. AM. It will be my first time, so I'm looking forward to it. I will be at the Baymont, so I will be looking to get in a practice round or two.

JIMBO
06-22-2010, 07:10 AM
Diana and I are going up again. Getting there on Thursday. I'll be playing on Fri., around 10:00am. Dont' play too long on Friday Steve that course will wear you out. Bub, Brennan, Foley and I played two rounds on Friday a couple of years ago and we were worn out from the get go on Sat. morn. Let me know if you think you can be there early enough and we'll hook up for a round. I can for sure show you what not, to do cause I do what not to do over and over.

Bubby Hill
06-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Jimbo is right Steve. I'm still exhausted from the two rounds of practice at Hambrick in '08! Had a great time though. Got to see Brennen bag the greatest par we never saw! Wish I was off that Friday so I could wear myself out again. I won't be rolling in until after midnight though. Good luck buddy.

Sweat
06-22-2010, 09:47 PM
I plan on practicing the Dam course on Friday! Yeah we got to much practice last time on Friday and all got wore out. I'm at the Baymont also and plan on hooking up with you again Jim.

captain plastic
06-22-2010, 10:15 PM
Sweat I am sure the 19th hole back at
the hotel room didn't help the situation.
HA!

Good luck to all attending the Hambrick.
I'll be rooting ya.

G1nked
06-23-2010, 11:21 AM
I will be going up to the Hambrick on Fri. AM. It will be my first time, so I'm looking forward to it. I will be at the Baymont, so I will be looking to get in a practice round or two.

What time you picking your Caddy up??:bravo::bravo:

Sweat
06-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Last time outside in the parking lot of the Baymont I got a kick out of Roady beating up and tuning in a Roc for Scott Rief. VERY INTERTAINING :). Also got a kick of watching someone (NO NAME MENTIONED) hurl a dx Roc into the Ohio St Football stadium from out in the parking lot and watch it land on the field.

Sweat
06-23-2010, 06:19 PM
What time you picking your Caddy up??:bravo::bravo:
Your welcome to go, get with Steve Simpson!

Daniel
06-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Last time outside in the parking lot of the Baymont I got a kick out of Roady beating up and tuning in a Roc for Scott Rief. VERY INTERTAINING :). Also got a kick of watching someone (NO NAME MENTIONED) hurl a dx Roc into the Ohio St Football stadium from out in the parking lot and watch it land on the field.

I did that same thing with a Shark to try and get it to flip. I beat the living HECK out of it but it still wouldn't turn! So I bought a Comet and it did just that...

Was that someone who has a Roc named after them? ;)

Good luck everyone!

Sweat
06-24-2010, 11:07 PM
Just Got the call today, I'M N BABY!

G1nked
06-24-2010, 11:24 PM
No call from Steve Simpson so I guess no dice for me.. You guys have fun and when you get back Sweat maybe you can send me those CVO pictures from Fun Farm!!! Burn em up Guys I hope you all set some course records!

Airborne
06-25-2010, 05:45 AM
Hey, you know me, I never use a caddy. You are welcome to come, but I've never had anybody carry my bag for me.