PDA

View Full Version : GRAND OPENING FOR MY OLD KENTUCKY HOMEBREW

martin
03-27-2009, 12:01 PM
MY OLD KENTUCKY HOMEBREW

is having its grand opening this evening 4PM - 11PM -

it will be connected with the Frankfort Ave Trolley Hop (big brewfest at the Clifton Center tonight also)

1437 Story Avenue, Louisville, KY

The store is owned and operated by my brother Paul

Tonight we will be brewing beer - have beer samples - members of Kentucky Fried Picken are playing - and the Louisville Game will be on HD -

if you ever wanted to brew your own beer this is best opportunity to come your way - check it out

STORE HOURS - approx. SUN, TUES - SAT: 10am - 7pm (closed mondays)

Adam
03-27-2009, 12:56 PM
You know I'll be there. It's so nice to finally have a good home brew store in Louisville.

discnbrew
04-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Come one come all the BBC and the Louisville Ale Club and the LAGERS (Louisville grain and extract research society) will be holding their annual Homebrewin at the BBC at 636 E Main St on Sat April 25. This is a great event for anyone looking to get into brewing. There have been 15-20 folks brewing every year. With all different setups and levels of experience. Oh and it is a pot luck event as well, most brewers tend to be fantastic cooks as well. Last yeat there was enough food to feed a medium sized army. Have a beer eat some food soak up some brewing knowledge from the areas best...

Joel Halbleib
Director of hot liquor operations / Talent Scout
Bluegrass Brewing Co
636 E Main St
Lou KY 40202

Sweat
04-21-2009, 12:47 AM
Your brother did a good job today on WLKY news Martin!