PDA

View Full Version : NABC and Disc Golf

Airborne
01-17-2009, 05:16 PM
It's Sat, 5pm I just got back from a visit to the NABC in New Albany. I have to concour with everyone who said it was great. Sweat and I had a pizza and some of their home brew and it was very good! I highly recommend it to all. If you like a dark beer, with some body, I would tell you to try some 15B, it went real well with some outstanding thin crust pizza. We left Jared, one of their brewmasters with a couple of club discs and a caddy book from last years CVO and GLO, just to show them what they can expect for this year. I urge anybody who can, to go by there and try it out, And when you do, let them know that you are a disc golfer. This kind of sponsership can benefit all the area clubs, it encourages other business's to kick in when they see the benefits that can follow. Remember, the club meeting on the 31st at Roosters, we need to have a good show up in order to get fired up for what is starting out to be the best in our history, but we need your support. I hope to see you all there and bring a friend!

Sweat
01-19-2009, 04:23 PM
This place reminds me of a bar or pizza place u would find in the Highlands. I tried the thin crust like Steve said and we really liked it. I think most of u all will think the same thing. We sampled several different home brews and I like the one called "Tunnel Vision". It is a light brew will a little kick in the back of it. The whole time we were there it was packed and we even had to park a little bit away from the door because the lot was full of NABC customers. I had a really good time and got to meet some of the workers and servers there. If you like pizza then u will love this place.

PDGA#26039
01-19-2009, 05:16 PM
This place is good. I play table tennis in New Albany on Wednesday nights and we always go there afterwards. We've had a large group going there regularly for years, I'll be sure to thank them next time I'm in there. You should try the upside down pizza.

Sweat
01-19-2009, 06:50 PM
Upside down pizza?

John Campbell
01-23-2009, 05:56 PM
Thanks guys!
more good news coming soon...