PDA

View Full Version : New lady's champ arrives in Louisville

Ironman
11-27-2008, 05:33 PM
On Tuesday morning at 4:40 my wife gave birth to the next 1000 rated lady disc golf champion. Although it may take her a few years to get there but I have alot of confidence in her. Our daughters name is Kiera Noel Jones and she weighs in at 10 pounds 13 ounces and is 21 inches long/tall (And can probably throw a mini farther then Nate :lol: ). Both mom and baby are fine, I'm looking forward to bringing her out to meet some of you when it gets warmer. I plan to get an all-terain stroller so I can push her while I play, in a sense she will be my caddy until she can throw on her own. Hopefully I can pull away to play in the bag tag tournament but I will have to miss the angle tree fund raiser as we will be in the hospital till Sunday.

Kao
11-27-2008, 09:01 PM
Congrats and best wishes!

captain plastic
11-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Congrats Steve! Kids are amazing.

GetEmWet
11-27-2008, 10:11 PM
My Butt!!!! Tell her to BRING IT!!!!

Congrats and I'll let my boys know there is fresh meat on the market!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ironman
11-28-2008, 07:02 AM
Congrats and I'll let my boys know there is fresh meat on the market!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are taking bids on an arranged marriage. bring me your bounty and we'll talk :lol: :lol:

Russ
11-28-2008, 11:57 AM
Congrats Steve! Now you get to be like everyone else with kids and say, no guys I've got the kid today. Looks like Disc Golf is out of the question :lol: However everyone says the joys of kids are much better than disc golf anyways! Guess I will never know if that's true or not :doh:

J_VanOver
11-28-2008, 12:24 PM
Congrats Steve. That is great news. I've been thinking that it was getting close since we talked at the GLO. Don't forget to take real good care of Momma while she is taking care of baby. That will mean the most to her while she has her mind on the baby.