PDA

View Full Version : Question for the AM's

jeremy
11-07-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm wondering how the AM's value getting gift certificates to misc. webstores and "Throw" shirts. Is this something you enjoy getting and being able to pick or would you just prefer a big pile of disc golf STUFF? Please respond...don't jus vote.

GetEmWet
11-07-2008, 10:48 AM
I was excited when I won IQ thinking I would get a "GC" for some Team Throw gear(maybe you can just sponser me Jeremy :weee: ). Unfortunately I didn't get one :fiddle: !!!!

I say keep the "GC's" coming!!!! :D :D :D

baaf
11-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Jeremy, I really liked the towel and shirt I recieved tis past weekend at the GLO. I also like the gift card to play it again sports. And I am not complaining but when you gave me the bundle of disc for winning the REC division, the small post it that was stuck to the top disc read 5 disc but I only recieved four. I mentioned it to you but you were extremely busy. Thanks: James

Adam
11-07-2008, 12:10 PM
The Throw shirts are great, I'd love to get some. Most of the discs I win are traded on discaroo for something I could use or occasionally given to friends I've got into the sport. So I think a GC to a disc golf web store would be great. It would allow me to get what I need much easier.

I really liked how winnings were given out at the Fun Farm. They had a table stacked with plastic and you used your winning to pick out what you wanted. I wish it was like that more often, however I understand that way can be more difficult on the TD.

festis
11-07-2008, 12:15 PM
i don't normally win anything, but when i do it usually is something i don't use. and by the way those throw shirts are really cool. my stomach says a gc to texas roadhouse for a big bubba steak would be cool. and yes i can and have eaten that 32 oz steak! i have the tshirt to prove it!

jeremy
11-07-2008, 01:10 PM
And I am not complaining but when you gave me the bundle of disc for winning the REC division, the small post it that was stuck to the top disc read 5 disc but I only recieved four. I mentioned it to you but you were extremely busy.
You may want to contact Steve Simpson about that. He was the TD and in charge of making payouts. He may have removed a couple DX plastic discs for a Star or Champion plastic disc or something. Sorry we didn't clear that up the day of.

baaf
11-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Jeremy, sorry I didnt want you to think I was blaming you or anyone for that matter. It really is no big deal.

Airborne
11-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Hey baaf, Jeremy and I talked about that the other day. There was supposed to be 5 discs but somebody goofed. You get with me and you can have your pic of plastic to get it right. OK? :?:

baaf
11-08-2008, 06:29 AM
Steve,thankyou for your response. How about this? Im not sure yet if i will be able to play in the benefit next weekend; if I do, i am going to donate anything I may win anyway. So just take that disc or the equivalent money value and donate it. Thanks James :D