PDA

View Full Version : CV Bridges

Airborne
10-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Bink and the contractors will be setting the two bridges on the pilings this Mon. about 8AM. He can use about 2 or 3 people to help with guiding the bridges on to the piers. If you can help, please let Bink know. I have to work that day or I would be there. Thanks for your help! :bravo:

Russ
10-30-2008, 07:42 AM
I'm there!!

bink
11-02-2008, 08:34 PM
just a reminder, if anyone is available, come on out. it sucks that it is on a weekday while everyone is working, but we didnt pick the date or time, thats what the parks wanted. at this point though, if i have to take a half day off from work to get this thing done, i'm doing it. bring some gloves.........

bink

bink
11-03-2008, 01:22 PM
it is done.

bink

Russ
11-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks Bink, Thanks Reject, and Thanks Kentucky Metal Fabricators :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

illyB
11-03-2008, 05:52 PM
thanks a bunch guys. I wanted to help this morning but had to meet with a customer early. I just got back from cv, the bridges look great. If any help is needed installing the wood, let me know. I'm pretty handy and have a cordless circular saw, cordless drills, extension cords, and a reciprocating saw. I've got some free time later this week (as of now).
holla