PDA

View Full Version : When do the Holiday decorations get put up???

discnbrew
10-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks, I am looking to go next weekend...

Hamilton
10-27-2008, 05:24 PM
i saw some of them "poised" to be placed when i played at lunch today...

discnbrew
10-31-2008, 10:33 PM
Anyone play there this week? Just looking for an update. I have never been when the holiday stuff is up, but judging from how many elecrical outlets there must be a lot. Is the course playable or is it done for the season?

Russ
11-01-2008, 06:09 AM
Last year it was playable except for a tee pad and basket or two or maybe three.

Hamilton
11-01-2008, 01:32 PM
i played all 18 yesterday...no obstructions yet...but that may change this weekend...

discnbrew
11-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks to everyone for input, I went out Sunday and had a great time. Took a friend for his first time. The water is really low compared to spring. The Main gate I had directions to was closed, and there was a sign saying to go to a gate off Freeman Lake Rd which I have no clue where is. So I drove back towards Target and took the next road and found an entrance next to a house that led to a closed gate pretty close to 1. Oh, no decorations up yet. I was loving the lack of ducks and their fecal matter everywhere. There where a few still hanging out in the lake.

weeman
11-03-2008, 04:51 PM
They usually have the main gate shut down until after the New Year. I had always just parked on the side of the road along side number 5 and started there or 6. They don't let any cars in because all the decorations got vandalized or stolen a few years ago by some kids.