PDA

View Full Version : New Course at Hobson Grove

weeman
10-21-2008, 09:11 PM
I had been hearing about work being done at Hobson Grove in Bowling Green for some time now but could never figure out exactly what was going getting changed until now. I was in fear of them redesigning or pulling out the course around the house but they are not as far as I know.

Here's what's new: They've installed nine baskets on the adjacent golf course with the possibility of nine more going in sometime in the next few years. Here's a link to Bluegrass disc golf site with the layout and scorecard. http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/Riverview.html It is to my understanding that this will be utilized in the Nat's Halloween Open this year. So anyone that is going down there this weekend will get to test it out.

themick
10-24-2008, 06:02 AM
how does hb get so much done most people dont like his tourneys or him for that much i myself am impartial i dont care either way but i wont play his tourneys. tried it once dont like the way he runs stuff for personal proffit. but he has put in so many courses whats up with this? why cant we get there???

jeremy
10-24-2008, 06:29 AM
Yeah...no one can deny that HB is out there giving the sport exposure and popping up new courses all over the place. I don't know he's secret.

PDGA#26039
10-24-2008, 08:31 AM
Same old answer. Louisville's government's red tape. BG is smaller with a more supportive parks dept.

Russ
10-24-2008, 08:52 AM
Same old answer. Louisville's government's red tape. BG is smaller with a more supportive parks dept.
Ain't that the truth :!: :!: :!:
RED TAPE EVERYWHERE :doh: Does anyone have a good pair of scissors :lol: