PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jeremy

Sweat
10-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Just wanted to thank Jeremy publicly for all the hard word that he has done for disc golf in the Louisville and surrounding areas. He has to give up alot to run these tournaments and it's hard to play competitive golf and get a break for lunch and also try to tally up scores and get ready for the second round. I have seen Bink and Mayer and other get burned out to the point that they stop doing it. So kudos to Jeremy and his wife for running Otter Creek and all the other stuff. Somehow we as a club must step up and help out more before Jeremy gets burned out! Hopefully that will never come. We all love to play tournaments, but it sure is a lot of hard work for the people running things.

Adam
10-20-2008, 06:42 PM
Well said Sweat. Jeremy is owed a huge "thank you" for everything he does including; run tournaments, pass off tournaments to other TD's so he can create more tournaments to run :lol: , maintain and continually improve this fantastic website, and also for the invaluable help and advice he's given me.

Many hands make for light work. It only takes everyone doing a little to keep one from having to doing it all.

bub hill7
10-20-2008, 08:46 PM
He's done all of that and still found time to get over 3,000 aces!

illyB
10-20-2008, 08:52 PM
yep, we all owe a huge thank you for all you've done. On that note, it makes it easier on Jeremy if the club members help out any way we can. I am trying to make it a point to ask if I can help in any way during a tourney. Sometimes its the little things that club members can do that makes it easier on the TD. :wink:

jeremy
10-20-2008, 09:16 PM
Any help counts! Thanx for lending a hand.

captain plastic
10-20-2008, 09:36 PM
Nate helps out. Steve "el prez" Simpson has been running em here or
there. Eddie "cold beer" Whelan always has the baskets.
DLG is always there running tournaments, setting up holes, building courses.
Roady is always working around Otter and IQ. Always looking for
the next "tiger woods" hole. Friday Roady was scrambling around with
spray paint setting up holes after the change of plans. Always thinking about the
rec player and what is going to challenge "discpong" and all the other pros.
Martin's running ace races. Jason's debating the 10,000 rules of
the bag tag. Bink's welding, Mike S. is always there and so is Jerry C.
Let's not forget Wonder Boy Jeremy Watts, his wife Julie and their Little Doggie!!!

To all the rest not mentioned here you know who you are. Thanks a bunch.
The scene is growing.. Let's keep up all
the good work and the fun.

jeremy
10-20-2008, 10:45 PM
:bravo:

Sweat
10-20-2008, 11:11 PM
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Kao
10-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Very well said, Thank you to everyone who helps out! :bravo: