PDA

View Full Version : 4 in one day!?!

The Little Gallusser
10-19-2008, 11:33 AM
So we all know about Butters lucky, once in a lifetime, unbelievable, most amazing series of aces yesterday at the fall disc golf open. For those who don't know Butter had 4 aces that day, and yes i said 4!! he had one in the practice round, one the first round, and two the second round. now tell me that, that isn't wild. way to go Jessie

captain plastic
10-19-2008, 08:23 PM
The roar after the second ace was heard from Nightmare forest. Totally
surreal I am sure.

Sweat
10-19-2008, 09:04 PM
Way to go butter! I aced hole 23, but I only got 1 share in the ace money and he got 3 shares.

Russ
10-20-2008, 08:20 AM
That's one short of how many I have had in 15 years.........

That is Awesome Butter :bravo: Wish I could have been there to at least hear it happen. Instead I've been sitting at home coughing my insides up.
Congrats Butter that might be once in a lifetime event :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

localpro
10-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Yes, it was a day that I will never forget. I have not had an ace in quite a while. The back to back on 11 & 12 were a feeling like I have never had. Saturday night I kept expecting to wake up like it was a dream & never really happened. I am happy for the people that got to wittness it, that is the great thing about disc golf, they seemed to enjoy it as much as I did! Another great tourney ran by Jeremy & Julie with the help of Eddie bringing the baskets. Those people keep disc golf alive in Louisville. Keep up the great work.