PDA

View Full Version : Local Fundraiser

chuck
09-30-2008, 10:59 PM
Just wanted to let golfers know, there is a fundraiser for a local youth group here in Lebanon on October 25th. This would be a great excuse for everyone to come play Lebanon again! I'll post more details as I get them.

martin
10-04-2008, 03:51 PM
any more infor Chuck - Times - Cost - thanks much - might look into bringing my youth group out to play

LebDISC
10-09-2008, 04:27 PM
I'm the contact person on the local fundraiser here in Lebanon. Thanks Chuck for the initial post. Here is the info. The 3rd Annual DIS-Conformity Tour will be held at Graham Memorial Park in Lebanon on October 25th. We will have an A.M. Singles tournament and a P.M. Doubles tournament. Registration is $25 for one event or $30 for both. With registration each player will receive two DX Innova discs, one mini-marker, lunch, an Innova player pack and will qualify for tournament prizes. There will be a players meeting at 8:30, and tee off will be between 9 and 9:15. The level of competition at our event may not match what most on this board are used to, but anyone is welcome to come. We are doing our best to promote the game here in our area, as it is still very new to most. All the proceeds from our event will go directly to missionaries all over the world through a program called Speed the Light (http://speedthelight.ag.org/). Speed the Light is a student-initiated ministry that provides transportation and communications equipment to missionaries across the nation and in over 150 countries around the world. If you plan to attend or bring a group please contact me at my office: (270) 692-3112. Registration will be the day of the event, but we're trying to get a ballpark figure for planning purposes.
Thanks,
Jonathan Carey

jeremy
10-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Is this the same group that put on the Dis-conformity event at Iroquois a few months ago!?

LebDISC
10-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Probably the same fundraising purpose, but a different group.