PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Troop #56........

Russ
09-16-2008, 08:17 AM
I would like to Thank :bravo: :bravo: the several members of Troop #56 from Fern Creek United Methodist Church who gave up 2 hours of there day yesterday to remove debris from the CV fairways. Those Members include Nancy Brewer, Ethan Brewer, Joshua Ohlmann, Michael Ohlman, Damon Ohlman, and Liam (sorry don't know his last name). In return for there gratitude I helped them clean up a scouts front yard and there Church. All Disc Golfers owe them a pat on the back. Remember there was NO School yesterday and they could have been out playing instead of cleaning up Debris. THANK YOU AGAIN :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

jeremy
09-16-2008, 08:36 AM
It would be neat to supply them with a STACK of discs.

Russ
09-16-2008, 08:58 AM
I agree! :bravo:

jeremy
09-16-2008, 10:53 AM
If every club member donated a disc or two they'd be set. I've got a few I can get rid of.

J_VanOver
09-16-2008, 12:48 PM
I have a couple as well. I will have them in the truck for the next time I see you Russ since you see Damon since he is Scout Man and all.

Russ
09-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Appreciate it guys............
And not that it matters ........but THANKS A BILLION FOR THE NATIONAL GUARD :bravo: :bravo:
They are stationed at CV helping everyone unload all of the debris at the drop off site. What took me an hour to load took 30 seconds to unload!!!!