PDA

View Full Version : Two Found Discs

Airborne
08-31-2008, 07:52 AM
Sweat, Mike S. Reject and I went to English yesterday. Reject threw his favorite Orc in the lake on hole 1 (of course) and was not about to give up on it. We went back and he jumped in the lake and finally found his lost piece of plastic, along with about 10 others. Among those discs were one belonging to Russ Gore and one with Sam Shaheen's name on it. I have them, so see me sometime on the course and I will have them in my car. You can thank Reject, he is the one who got them out. The others were taken to the clubhouse.

Russ
08-31-2008, 09:18 AM
Thanks Reject for going swimming!!! I will get it from you next time I see you Steve.

I found an Eco-Star Excalibur belonging to Scott Rief on hole 16 down behind the basket. I'm pretty sure he would love to have that one back. Also Martin has Billy's super nice camera that he left there Thursday.

jeremy
08-31-2008, 07:13 PM
If that camera was out in the dew and such do NOT TRY TO TURN IT ON! Put it in some uncooked rice for a couple days and that should pull out all the moisture. It may work regardless but this would better your odds.