PDA

View Full Version : Back to Back Runs @ English Indiana

Russ
08-30-2008, 11:26 PM
Martin and I both hit metal on hole 11 today. I shot first and bounced off the top and landed about 8 feet away. Martin's shot hit the top edge of the basket on the right side. Poor Wyatt had too much pressure to follow those two shots and shanked his into the pond. Those were both from the yellow pads. Sad part is the second time around I lost the same disc in the pond. So if anyone finds a Yellow First run Destroyer behind Hole 13 let me know.

weeman
09-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Yeah, it was entirely too much pressure to follow up with. It was one of the coolest things to see though before I had to throw. If anyone goes fishing for discs in the pond off eleven, I've got a white wraith and a yellow wraith that's way out in the water from our second go around.

Sweat
09-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Reject threw his favorite driver in the pond on hole one when we started. After the round we went back over to one and he got in the pond for about a hour or so and found his disc, along with about 10 others disc. He turned them in at the clubhouse. We looked for names and kept the ones for the people that we knew.