PDA

View Full Version : Roady's Smack Talk and Event Predictions!!!

jeremy
08-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Who misses Roady's pre-tournament smack talk, predictions, and ENDLESS run-on sentences :!: :?:

I have to admit...I DO!

Larry
08-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Where ya been, coach? Lets get some of that south end slander! Always good to have some comic relief.

iceman
08-22-2008, 01:49 AM
personally, i dont see anyone else smoken the courses on a consistent basis. and im sure the good oldgolfer would certainly take anyone on one-on-one for cash if anyone has the guts to play him. so in my estimation, roady backs up all his remarks with performance and for the rest of you slack-jaws, keep dreaming, cause thats the only place you'll match up.

ed - dro "Over & Out"

Hitchhiking Across The Galaxy

jeremy
08-22-2008, 05:58 AM
Hmmmm! I beat him in the first Open event I played! :shock: I didn't really play all that well either. He's obviously one of the top golfers in the da ville and no one's questioning that. I just miss seeing his jokes on the board. :cry:

Swoop
09-27-2008, 12:31 PM
I'll kick his azz when I get this gimp outta my step, but it might be in the legends division by then...lol. Always enjoy Roady's endless trash talk, pumps me up. Love him or hate him hes 1 of a kind and usually backs up his mouth w/ excellent play. Come on Roady talk some trash 4 old times sake...where am I gonna finish at Iroquois 2010?