PDA

View Full Version : English

Sweat
06-30-2008, 10:52 PM
Me, Bub Hill, Jim Ashton and Mike Schepers played English yesterday for the first time and the guy asked us to let everyone know how much fun it is and to try and get some more people out to see for them selves. We had a great time, the course was really awesome and and there are 2 holes that are in my top 10 holes of all time. If you ever get a chance, you got to get out there for the experience of a great time. Be sure to take some extra discs, there are holes that you can lose a disc and also some water. :idea:

bub hill7
06-30-2008, 11:31 PM
I agree Sweat. The course was way cool, and playing out of a riding cart was excellent. A lot of danger lurks, so bring some plastic you don't mind losing. Sweat learned that lesson the hard way on the first hole! Can't wait to do it again, though.

J_VanOver
07-03-2008, 07:58 AM
Me and the "un-named one" are going to English on Sunday for a Bag Tag Challenge. He is playing all black and I am playing yellow for the handicap instead of strokes. If anyone wants to go and share in gas, let me know. We are trying to set up the tee time for between 2 and 2:30 so we will leave sometime around 12:30. Thats when I get home from church.

Ironman
07-03-2008, 11:54 AM
I would like to join in the fun. I'll have to check to see whats going on Sun, But I think its all clear.

Where are you meeting? I live in Hikes Point next to 264/64. Your welcome to meet here and leave cars.

How much does English cost?

J_VanOver
07-03-2008, 03:14 PM
I have never been so I have to get directions. We don't have a meeting spot yet. Your place may be a good option.

I think English is $20 to pay for the cart, etc.

J_VanOver
07-04-2008, 10:42 PM
I have to cancel my portion of the trip to English this Sunday. I have to do some work on the house to get it ready for the realtor coming this Monday or Tuesday to put it on the market.

Ironman
07-05-2008, 09:31 AM
Jason, sorry to hear that, Give my number to "The one who must not be named" Just in case he is still interested.