PDA

View Full Version : Back at it!?

iroquoisman24
06-21-2008, 03:37 PM
I played today w/Brace for the first time in about 2-3 months :D Shot a -3 at IQ :lol: It's probably not a good idea to come back with all new discs in the bag, although I new this that really wasn't too much of a problem. I've always had a knack for looking at a discs profile and understanding its flight characteristics before throwing it. I forgot how sweet the Buzz is. It may be as sweet as the roc. :shock: The new Nate Doss surge is like a stable Beast. The FLX Surges are suprisingly stable as well. The Tsunami is like a faster Teebird. I had to use an old XL I had stored away. :wink: The XL and the Teebird-L or TL is the best discs ever made. :mrgreen: I think the magnet is better than the Aviar for straight hard putts, the Aviar is better for pitching putts. By the way ESP and ESP FLX plastic is sweet. :bravo:

illyB
06-21-2008, 05:09 PM
nice, but take it slow so you don't hurt yourself more :mrgreen:

iroquoisman24
06-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Yeah this was just a test run. I was tentative on playing a whole round but tried it anyway. Hopefully with some more steroids or cortizone and a fancy brace i'll be back in buisness. :) Happy golfing to all :D