PDA

View Full Version : Disc Golfers playing with Ball Golfers

OneTime
06-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Father's Day (15th) at 11:00am est we are going to be playing a non-sanctioned Doubles event with the Ball golfers at a new course in English, IN. Show up EARLY..I have talked with Carry Hammond (course manager) and he is super pumped to meet everyone. He is also full of ideas on how to grow our sport. One Idea is to have teams of disc golfers and ball golfers together rooting for each other. He thinks this will help build camraderie between us.
If you can attend or have any questions you can comment here or e-mail BenjaminVerkamp@aol.com

Happy Discin'
BV27099

scottyb
06-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Sounds killer, I heard English is the BOMB. :shock: :weee: :shock:

OneTime
06-11-2008, 05:56 PM
also, if anybody wants to play ball golf you are welcome, or if you know someone who plays ball golf and has always wanted to play with the Disc golfer's...please feel free to let them know.

Take Care
BV

Adam
06-12-2008, 09:32 AM
I've heard English is a great course and have been looking for an excuse to get out there.
I'd like to try to make this event. Would anyone be interested in carpooling? I live right by I-64 in New Albany.

DavidHood
06-29-2008, 07:16 PM
I am trying to find directions to the new Disc/Ball Golf Course in English. I am planning a roadtrip on Tuesday. We were going to catch Georgetown on the way. That one is on PDGA Course Directory. It's at Garry E. Cavan Park, right? English, on the other hand is not listed in the Directory. I did Google it and found Old English at 119 N Boss Ln. Is that the one? Once I get to english, is it hard to find? Thanks!

captain plastic
06-29-2008, 09:16 PM
I would call. You take the English exit and it's about ten miles off the exit.
Been twice but couldn't tell you. It takes about an hour.

scottyb
06-30-2008, 08:55 AM
I am trying to find directions to the new Disc/Ball Golf Course in English. I am planning a roadtrip on Tuesday. We were going to catch Georgetown on the way. That one is on PDGA Course Directory. It's at Garry E. Cavan Park, right? English, on the other hand is not listed in the Directory. I did Google it and found Old English at 119 N Boss Ln. Is that the one? Once I get to english, is it hard to find? Thanks!

Go to this website, great instructions, you may want to call for a tee time like Sam suggested. have fun.

http://www.oldenglishgolf.com/Directions.htm