PDA

View Full Version : Charlie V looking good!

Sweat
05-25-2008, 09:18 PM
Met out there today with Dave and Roady and did some work on the course! We got the OB's marked on 2,9,11.and 12 today and did some weeding and mowing . Just wanted to ask all of you to say you can help out BIG TIME by picking up any trash on the course. Also all the extra holes across the street have been marked . Hopefully we can get the baskets out there soon enough, but we are not sure about that, Eddie Whelan is letting us use his so we're at his mercy, but maybe by early Fri. hopefully. Course is looking REALLY NICE! 8-)

iroquoisman24
05-26-2008, 02:26 PM
Jeremy, you didn't want to make any of the extra holes? Doesn't the TD have the right to make the extras?

themick
05-26-2008, 08:24 PM
the flyer says two rounds of 27 thats the extras and makes 135 people

Sweat
05-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Hi Yo Silver

jeremy
05-26-2008, 09:46 PM
Jeremy, you didn't want to make any of the extra holes? Doesn't the TD have the right to make the extras?

I asked Dave to get with Metro and layout the same seven from last year plus an additional two holes. I have a LOT more to do this week than laying out extra holes. 8-)

Sweat
05-26-2008, 10:47 PM
I hope that the golfers from out of town all get to come to CV this year, but I know that the price of gas might detour some of them. I know that I won't be traveling much this year if the prices stay the same! :cry:

illyB
05-26-2008, 11:41 PM
I hope that the golfers from out of town all get to come to CV this year, but I know that the price of gas might detour some of them. I know that I won't be traveling much this year if the prices stay the same! :cry:
I hear ya there!