PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Frisbee Hat Tournament This Saturday

martin
05-20-2008, 11:01 AM
Interested in trying out some Ultimate Frisbee

There will be a hat tournament open to the public right here is Louisville! The tournament will be played on Saturday May 24th at the Eva Bandman fields. No pre registration is required. The price is 3 dollars a person or 5 dollars for two people. Water and bagels will be provided. Just show up at Bandman before 10am on Saturday the 24th and we will be in for a long day of great Ultimate. Everyone is welcome so bring your friends!

All the players names go in a hat and get pulled out randomly to form teams. No experience necessary - just good fun, running around, and all you disc golfers get to try and throw the big flippy 175 gram Ultrastar.

any questions let me know

Act_04
05-20-2008, 03:18 PM
Sounds awesome Martin. I'll be there if I'm home from school. I should be back this Friday.

martin
05-20-2008, 04:03 PM
More ultimate info to share -

There will be an Ultimate Frisbee Summer League - Sign-up deadline is this Friday

Season will run about 2 months - every wed - 2 games - more info check out http://www.louisvilleultimate.org

Act_04
05-20-2008, 04:19 PM
that link didn't work for me. I am still trying to get a job this summer but I may not be in Louisville if that works out, so is there any penalty if I sign up and then can't show up? If I'm in Louisville I would love to play in the league.

martin
05-20-2008, 05:17 PM
it will work now, i had put in the wrong address -

no penalty just don't get your money back - well might be able to get it back though if you never play,
usually get a shirt or disc and it pays for food and beer at the party - end of july

welcome back to the ville jason, go throw sometime, give me a call - you should play in the Vettiner tourney, end of the month