PDA

View Full Version : GTO 08

martin
05-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Wednesday - Scott, Sam, and myself made the st. louis bit of the trip - through the rain to find some sunny skies
we played jefferson barracks - met up with justin bunnell and checked out the gateway shop adjacent to the course - bunnell is thinking CVO - then we traveled up to endicott another sweet st. louis course - these courses were fantastic, highly recommended any only like 4 hrs away, go play them sometime (gas is 50 cents cheaper out this way)- ended the day with a radiohead concert -

scott drove another 200 miles

Thursday - another 200 miles in Tulsa - two courses for the NT, blackhawk and redhawk both on the same property -
played a round with dave feldberg and what became a huge crowd a 9 some or so - crowd depleted after dave went swimming for a disc half-way through - great courses, sad tale the forest ceiling and every top of every tree was destroyed during a december ice storm, trees down everywhere - described like a bomb went off in the place, but they have done much to fix it up -

Friday - still morning had some bagel, some coffee, some pizza - time to dial in a few holes 70+ degree sunny weather, all day golf- good playing this weekend louisville, have a great doubles tourney

jeremy
05-16-2008, 10:16 AM
Nice update Martin. How was Radiohead? It's been a few years since I've seen them.

I heard Feldberg might be thinking CVO too!?

martin
05-16-2008, 02:30 PM
radiohead was great - sweet light show - huge outdoor amp - tons of folks enjoying the show -

feldberg is interested, even considering it over majestic if the money is there - louisville golfers if you all want the #1 player in the country lets get all the holes sponsored - everyone pick up a CVO disc -

Bird
05-20-2008, 09:29 AM
GOOD SHOOT'N' MARTIN! KEEP'N' UP WIT THE BIG DAWGS!!!! :bravo:
:Birdman