PDA

View Full Version : DISCRAFT ACE RACE

rbacoustix
05-15-2008, 12:29 PM
IS THERE ANYONE PUTTING TOGETHER AN ACE RACE EVENT IN LOUISVILLE THIS YEAR?

J_VanOver
05-15-2008, 01:14 PM
My guess would be that Martin Young would do it again. He ran last years at IQ and OC. I'm willing to help or do if he doesn't.

Also may be looking to trade for an Impact from last year. I gave all 3 of mine away to new players and now I'm looking for a turnover disc.

Ironman
05-15-2008, 03:22 PM
Also may be looking to trade for an Impact from last year. I gave all 3 of mine away to new players and now I'm looking for a turnover disc.

Jason, does your new found turnover disc need to be Gate-way? I have a few I would be willing to part with for the right trade. I do not however have anything called "impact"

J_VanOver
05-15-2008, 04:48 PM
Jason, does your new found turnover disc need to be Gate-way? I have a few I would be willing to part with for the right trade. I do not however have anything called "impact"

I was really looking for an impact. I have a stingray in a 150 that I can use but I like the feel of the impact. Not turning down the trade however and I will bring my trade stuff Saturday. For some reason Gateway hasn't made a understable mid to fairway driver.

martin
05-15-2008, 10:05 PM
i would love to run the acerace again this year - they will probably run in the fall sept/oct - thats when discraft does the promotion - and jason i would love some help - gonna try and get one set for CV this year and hopefully iroquois and otter again

J_VanOver
05-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Count me in. Anything you need, let me know.