PDA

View Full Version : Fat-Pad Supplies

Airborne
05-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Hey Jeremy, Sam,and whoever, I will need to get the stuff I will need to run the Fat-Pad this weekend. I can get with you this week sometime or can you bring it out to Otter Creek Friday evening? I still plan on camping at the tourny site this Friday night to be there for registration and to run an informal doubles tourny for the fun of it. I will also be able to guard the equipment that night. Jeremy, could you make sure they know about that at park HQ? I would also like to have a copy of our permit. Thanks in advance.

captain plastic
05-04-2008, 07:23 PM
It's tournament time.
I know I have the easy up, dry erase board and some tubs in my shed. I will get them to you this week.

GetEmWet
05-05-2008, 10:36 AM
I have the clubs score ports. If I bring them with me on Sat. will that work or do you need them sooner Steve? I will be at OC pretty early on Sat.

jeremy
05-05-2008, 11:46 AM
I would also like to have a copy of our permit.
Otter Creek does NOT require a permit. Shhhhhh!

localpro
05-05-2008, 08:32 PM
I will get some score cards & score ports printed up & bring them out Friday aftenoon, I will probobaly be out around noon or so!

Airborne
05-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Bub Hill has the scorecards, I just need to get with him. We could always use the scorepoint cards though.

bub hill7
05-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Steve, any chance we could meet at Iroquois one day before I go to work. I leave at 4:30 p.m.