PDA

View Full Version : Martin's dog

LizS
04-17-2008, 10:04 PM
Hey, this is Liz Shooner from Cincy, I was just wondering if Martin kept that dog from the Flying Pig last year and how he was doing, I thought I would give people an update in our Spring newsletter.....thanks.

illyB
04-17-2008, 11:02 PM
yes, he's doing great. He named him Hops. I'm sure he'll post when he sees this post. Super cool dog!

captain plastic
04-18-2008, 12:01 AM
That is one lucky dog.

martin
04-18-2008, 12:11 AM
Hey Liz

kept the dog, name is Hops - the guess he is about a year and half old or so now

loves to play with the two other dogs in the house kira (3.5) and jerry (2.5) - kira and hops come out and play golf on occasion, in fact i had them both up at the Fun Farm earlier today - lots of running and neither of them ever pick up a disc - Hops did roll around in some stinky animal poo, got most of it off - he's not swimming yet but starting to check out deeper waters -

Hops has hops - he can clear the fence in front of my house, about 4 feet, woke up one morning to find the other two dogs barking in front yard at Hops who was sprinting up and down the sidewalk on the otherside of the fence

he loves to bark and will bark incessently at any dog that doesn't want to chase him -

i love him hes great, he was an instant prize from the flying pig last year
i'll send a pic when i get a chance - give my thanks again to Fred and his wife, they took great care with him, he is still wearing the collar (least for a bit longer) and still uses the kennel

LizS
04-18-2008, 09:52 AM
That's awesome Martin, thanks for the update. What a great thing to have happened. Anyone coming up for the Bluegrass Open this weekend??