PDA

View Full Version : What is your Favorite Roc or midrange disc???

iroquoisman24
04-14-2008, 09:18 PM
For me it would have to be the 2002 Champion Edition plastic Roc. Even though this roc is my favorite I believe the best flying roc is the 2005 Special Blend...a mixture of Ontario and Rancho mold make this one a sweet all around roc.

Daniel
04-14-2008, 09:57 PM
I'd have to go with any flat-top roc and the first run Z-Buzz. Both are comperable to each other. Both really great, straight flyers. For slightly shorter shots, the SSS Wizards are it for me! :weee:

Now I just wish that Innova would make another flat-top roc in star or champion plastic... :Please:

illyB
04-14-2008, 10:07 PM
does innova make a star roc?
i would say currently my go to up shot disc / midrange is the kc pro roc. Won't turn over as easy as my flat top cv roc. But if I want a really straight flier the flat top is where it's at. For a definite hyzer roc, I've been using the usdgc roc from last year. A fairly overstable pig. I can't get the distance on that one though. I can probably throw the kc about 330 on a good drive. Much more forgiving.

iroquoisman24
04-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Yes they make star rocs but I don't know if they make any stable ones. I got a silver cosmic blend star roc but I got it for a stable roc and it was not stable if thrown flat it would drift over to the right. :nope:

jeremy
04-14-2008, 11:14 PM
I love the Flat Top / Full Color Rocs. Those and my 2001 CE Rocs are my favorite. The only thing better than a Roc is a beat up Roc and the only bad Roc is a LOST Roc.

SDodson
04-16-2008, 04:41 AM
Or the ones that bust that hit the wrong tree 1 too many times

themick
04-16-2008, 08:38 AM
mine is more old school like the sanmarino rocs, and they are making them again :weee: :weee: