PDA

View Full Version : Ace at BG AM's

Larry
03-31-2008, 10:52 AM
I got my second ace ever at the BG Am's this weekend. Hole #4 at Hobson Grove. Went into the course blind, tossed a 180 ROC and barely nicked a tree only to flatten it out just a tad. CHING! There were other aces as well, but I still pocketed $112 :D :weee: I finished tied for 26th in AM2 with 8 others (Josh D. was one of them) Great weekend and NO RAIN! :Ahhhh:

Paul
03-31-2008, 11:30 AM
Way to go!! Nice ace. Way to represent. Paul

jeremy
03-31-2008, 11:46 AM
Nice shot!

scottyb
03-31-2008, 01:35 PM
nice shot, I was wondering who hit that, wasn't that the CTP hole as well?

EagleFan05
03-31-2008, 11:05 PM
Nice ace and good playin this weekend Larry, and to think myself, Billy S. and you all had CTP on that one hole at one time or another. Paul- great shootin to you this weekend also, as long as we did better than last year is all that matters, that show's improvement. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

scottyb
04-01-2008, 07:40 AM
Nice ace and good playin this weekend Larry, and to think myself, Billy S. and you all had CTP on that one hole at one time or another. Paul- great shootin to you this weekend also, as long as we did better than last year is all that matters, that show's improvement. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

especially with the tougher AM2 field this year... a lot of 930 rated players in the AM2 field that didnt do so well...

Larry
04-01-2008, 09:11 AM
Yes, it looks as if everyone improved this year. My goal was to shoot even so I'm satisfied with my performance. if I would have pared on my ace hole, that would have been my score, even. We represented well across the board. :D I'm not sure if I'll play int. this year, guess I'll move up :shock: I'll try you advanced guys at the CVO :D