PDA

View Full Version : BG AM's are Full!

jeremy
03-01-2008, 10:19 AM
No more spots are left for the BG AM's. If you haven't signed up...you missed out! :bang:

Ed Murphy
03-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Woo Hoo were in were staying at best western anyone up for cards friday night

Larry
03-02-2008, 03:21 PM
I'm always down for some nickle dime or some hold em. Steve had a good idea about hittin the bank up for 2 dollar bills and spending them in Bowling Green. I think everyone who goes should do this. All the gas stations and fast food places will wonder where all these 2 dollar bills are coming from.

Larry
03-08-2008, 06:04 PM
The pools are posted as far as your group. Didn't see anything about where we'll be playing at, course wise. But they did somehow manage to keep most of us together. Along with myself, Pool E Intermediate has John Millay, Paul W, Josh D, Josh P, Sam, and Billy.

EagleFan05
03-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Sweet, it would be nice if we all could be on the same card.

scottyb
03-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Lets not forget some of the Indiana boys in Pool E... Nick F., Josh P., Wayne F., Scott B...

EagleFan05
03-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Scott B, who is that, he must not be very good if I've never heard of him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :weee: :weee: :weee:

scottyb
03-10-2008, 05:54 PM
I know I know... choking putts since '03... :bang:

Larry
03-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Iv'e got a question for you guys that are in the "E Pool" at the Am's. I've got a friend that I usually stay with there for free. Nice house with a guest room and usually she puts up a couple of us out of town golfers. She plays herself. But she just had a baby last Wednesday. She wants me to come down but I feel like i'd be imposing a bit since she just delivered and all. Do any of you think you'd have room for 1 more? :Please: Home, hotel, or campground. I ain't picky. I'm not in a jam. I'm driving and have a place to stay, but wouldn't mind to pay somebody to help a fella out. Whatever's fair. Thanks. :D

scottyb
03-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Posted on the BGDG website, just passing it along.

In deed there will be a shuffle on Saturday night, A and B, C and D, E and F, and G and H. The PDGA expects the players to be placed together based on their scores. Coordinating rides may be an issue we know, sorry.

Courses played by pools, as follows:

Round 1

A Franklin
B Kereiakes
C Phil Moore
D White
E Griffin
F Preston
G Hobson
H Lovers

Round 2

A Kereiakes
B Franklin
C White
D Phil Moore
E Preston
F Griffin
G Lovers
H Hobson

As has been mentioned before, if weather does not allow us to use Phil Moore, then Advanced will play Hobson and Intermediate/Rec/Juniors will move to Chalybeate

the TD