PDA

View Full Version : Grandpa diagnosed with terminal cancer

iroquoisman24
02-29-2008, 09:41 PM
My Papa was diagnosed with terminal cancer of the neck & lungs, it all started with his neck having bad pains. He went to the doctor and was told his neck was broken from osteperosis and any medium contact with his neck could have severed his spine & he had cancer in it. About two weeks ago he was told to make the most of his days. My mother has been leaning on me for sympathy, it has been very hard on here and me, unlike me she is very close to her father. I guess thats why I've been in a stupering daze for the last couple of weeks. Jeremy, I don't know if your church has a prayer list or not but right now he needs all the prayers he can get. His name is Ed Carr, if you could
put him on there it would be much appreciated. Thanx

Bird
02-29-2008, 11:29 PM
sorry to hear that, i will keep him in our prayers .

jeremy
03-01-2008, 12:11 AM
I'll be praying for him. How old is he?

bub hill7
03-01-2008, 01:24 AM
God Bless him and try to cherish what little time you have left with him Brandon. I lost all of my grandparents before I was 11 and would love to have known them longer. Hang in there big guy, I'm sure God has a great plan for your papa. Take care, BUB

Top Gun
03-01-2008, 02:52 AM
i will be praying for him as well. God has a plan for everyone and trust in him that he will do what it best. Gods will is what i pray for everyday and weather it is good or bad he has a reason for doing it. It will turn out for the best. I will keep him in my prayers and i hope that God gives you comfort and peace.

captain plastic
03-01-2008, 11:11 AM
I hope his final days are happy and his pain is mild.