View Full Version : BG Am's

Larry
02-27-2008, 09:11 AM
Bowling Green Amateur Championships
Current Registration
29-Mar to 30-Mar-2008
Tier: A
Total Players: 637

Thats about 150 more than early last week. Better get signed up quick if you haven't already. I see it being locked up within the next week and a half.

andersab
02-27-2008, 09:24 AM
Latest update from Bowling Green Disc Golf Forums...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of 8:30pm 2/26/08 the intermediate/rec/junior divisions are full. If you are interested in playing the BG Ams we suggest that you register in the Advanced divisions. Look forward to seeing everyone in March.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can check it out http://g1iguy.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=am&action=display&thread=1185372835&page=14

Sweat
03-23-2008, 01:25 AM
The bar called Wah Bah bar is going to set up 4 holes and put up lights for the disc golfers coming into town for the Ams. There going to have food and drink specials also. :bravo:

scottyb
03-23-2008, 10:13 AM
really, do you have any directions to that bar? sounds cool.

Sweat
03-23-2008, 01:33 PM
The bar is located at the intersection at 880 and US 68, between Miller Park and Lover's Lane both are on 880. Fri and Sat night world champ Buddy will be there with his band and he will be giving demo's. HB is having a putting contest Fri night under the lights. When u get there ask for the disc golfers special. I've never been there myself but I don't think it's that hard to find.

scottyb
03-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Good Luck to all of you guys at Bowling Green.... its going to be a blast like every year I am sure.. let's hope the weather is nice for once..

Larry
03-26-2008, 08:17 PM
Well, the time is here. I was just wondering if anybody was having trouble with transportation. I'm in the "E" Pool on day 1 and will be driving down in my truck. I have room for one more if there is anyone who don't wanna drive their own car to Bowling Green. Gas is back up again (when was it ever down) and thought this would be a chance for someone to split some gas in my 4 cylinder. I'll be coming from the east end Gene Snyder all the way to 65 South. Anybody? Oh, and I plan on leaving no later than noon on Friday. My ideal time to head out would be around 10 or so.

Larry
03-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Still no takers on the ride. Hey, I've secured about $70 in $2 bills and another $10 or so in gold dollars. Don't forget to try to buy some to take to BG. Any bank will sell them if they got em, even if you DO NOT bank with them. I've been getting a buzz on the PDGA board and it looks like alot of disc golfers are gonna follow through with the plan. Get with me if you can't get your hands on any. :arrow: 500-9084. I'm heading out around 10:00. One more thing. I'm going to Preston Miller for the $5 random draw doubles that starts at 2pm (3 our time) to get a good look at the course. Good luck, my ninjas!

themick
03-28-2008, 09:40 AM
best of luck boys play smart and repersent lou well. one of you have to get in the top ten so lay it up and you will win. go ldgc :D :D :D