PDA

View Full Version : I need a favor

Larry
02-07-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm going out of town Monday to stay at a farm house in Indiana. I went last year and told myself I wouldn't come back without my disc golf basket and a bag full-o-disc. I'll have a friend with me and MY basket, but I'm wondering if anyone would loan me a portable basket until I get back on Wednesday. That way we can both aim at some chains or make temp holes without so much back and fourth. I'll be at IQ Saturday for the bag tag challenge if anyone feels comfortable enough to part with their basket for a few days. Much thanks! :D

jeremy
02-07-2008, 12:46 PM
I have one you could take if no one from the ville can hook you up. It's a metal basket but it's light.

J_VanOver
02-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Larry,
For some reason I will be at the challenge Saturday with my basket and you can borrow it if you would like. It doesn't fold down like a Innova or Ching but it does break down easily. Let me know Saturday.

PDGA#26039
02-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Or... you can borrow my collapsable Innova nylon basket. It folds up small and can fit on a floorboard in the backseat.

Larry
02-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Whatever takes up the least trunk space works for me. Not gonna be picky. Works out good cause I think a few people are bringing their baskets for the extra temp holes Saturday. Thanks, Scott. I'll see ya out there.

festis
02-07-2008, 11:44 PM
michaels got his innova nylon basket. call me if you want it, too. i can drop it off fri night