PDA

View Full Version : New Throw Gear (For the Ladies)!?!

jeremy
01-17-2008, 10:42 PM
Hey ladies...let me know what you think of this design.

Guys...your opinions are welcome and helpful too.

eric_g
01-17-2008, 11:09 PM
Is that you modeling the shirt Jeremy? :lol: :lol: :lol:

jeremy
01-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Is that you modeling the shirt Jeremy? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:oops:

I've been taking some weird hormones in an attempt to try to throw further.

eric_g
01-17-2008, 11:16 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh ok. That explains a lot...

iceman
01-18-2008, 02:03 AM
This submission is very summerish and pretty. Perhaps something a lot more red would jump out of a black or blue shirt more robustly. And butterfies? Well maybe, but a swirling cosmic black hole with a basket in the center. Yeah, this could be interesting. "Discgolfing the Galaxy", add in a few solar systems, polsars, quazars, exploying suns. Throwing at lightspeed E=MC^2. Tee off from an astorid. Might get some traction.
Never-The-Less; nice effort. Congrats to the proposal.

Drive Long & Prosper...

ed - dro

J_VanOver
01-18-2008, 08:36 AM
The word THROW does not seem to be centered on the basic. Was that intentional? That was the only thing that stuck out to me because it seemed a little off center. Other than that (for me), another cool design. Congrats.

Goatman
01-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Celeste (my 12 year old "disc diva" daughter #34287) wants to know when they will be available.

jeremy
01-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Soon very soon!

I'll most likely only print the women's by demand since there are so few lady golfers in our area. I have five that I know wants one right now. What size would she wear?

The word THROW does not seem to be centered on the basic. Was that intentional? That was the only thing that stuck out to me because it seemed a little off center. Other than that (for me), another cool design. Congrats.
Yeah...I can't figure out what I like with the text on this one. This image is just a demo. I wanted to see if I was one the right track for a design that the ladies would like.

Goatman
01-18-2008, 11:35 AM
Adult medium. Thanks Jeremy.

Larry
01-18-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey, Jeremy. Why only the butterflies on one side? Drawing attention to one side will make the other boob jealous :lol: Just kidding. My wife thinks it's cute. She'll take a small and requests 3/4 sleeve tee if possible. Will pay in advance or whatever works best.

Kat
01-20-2008, 06:55 PM
I really like the design!! :D My ownly suggestion would be to add more girly colors. Maybe pink or purple. I'd like to order one from you when you print them. Please let me know.

jeremy
01-20-2008, 11:57 PM
How's about this Kat?

I don't dig it so much but...I'm not a girl! :D

iceman
01-21-2008, 02:08 AM
Let's see, hummm, where do I begin?

NO!

However, nice head shot...
And the one under the arm ain't so bad either.

Please start over.

Thank You.

ed - dro "Over & Out"

J_VanOver
01-21-2008, 02:44 AM
:?:

Kat
01-21-2008, 09:45 AM
I like that ALOT better! Amazing how a little color change will make a world of difference.

Obviously the guys don't and will not like it. But you guys have to understand... We, girls, are playing a male dominated sport. But we still want to look like a woman when we play. I don't... and will never look like one of you burley men. :lol: I like the pink and purple... I vote that you keep it that way. Ask your wife.. Jeremy. I'm sure she will probably agree with me.

J_VanOver
01-21-2008, 09:53 AM
I was questioning Ed's comment. The shirt looks fine whatever color. I do like the double throw logo. Cool effect. Good job and good luck.

jeremy
01-21-2008, 11:00 AM
I like that ALOT better! Amazing how a little color change will make a world of difference.

Obviously the guys don't and will not like it. But you guys have to understand... We, girls, are playing a male dominated sport. But will still want to look like a woman when we play. I don't... and will never look like one of you burley men. :lol: I like the pink and purple... I vote that you keep it that way. Ask your wife.. Jeremy. I'm sure she will probably agree with me.

Julie actually helped me with the green one. BUT...she hasn't seen the PINK yet!
:D

Kat
01-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Don't get me wrong... I like the green. But I really like the pink. Are you going to order just t-shirts? Or can you order tank tops too?

jeremy
01-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Don't get me wrong... I like the green. But I really like the pink. Are you going to order just t-shirts? Or can you order tank tops too?

I'm doing the "wicking" type shirts. They keep you VERY cool.

Kat
01-21-2008, 12:02 PM
Sounds Great! When you order I'd like to have a Medium please.